is anyone doin lipotrim over Xmas , I need the support

loopyloudrewitt

Hey if anyone is doing it over Xmas let me know so we can support each other

Hi there, yes I am doing Lipotrim over christmas, will most probably have dinner on Christmas day though, not decided about boxing day yet, but probably not. Trying to work out how to avoid eating the christmas dinner with work colleagues as I am a secret lipotrimmer! Am thinking of phoning them just before the meal and telling them to eat without me as I am running late and have to sort something out first, not sure if that will work though.

I was going to re-feed but i think i am going to stay on.... Eating xmas eve, xmas day, boxing day and NYE.... I am goin to exercise furiously lol.... I figure i will do less damage than Re-feeding and eating for nearly a week and a half.... I will mainly be eating as i will be having a drink.... Thats the plan so far anyway!!! x

I'm doing 100% over Xmas :D x x x

I've never had a problem with watching others eating and lets face it ...I'd be at home in the morning anyway so on my shake...then lunch at mum's ....which I can now keep to having a shake and then shake in the evening ....boxing day at in-laws ...we don't leave home in the morning till gone 10 so can easily have shake before I go ...they know I'm doing this so can take a shake with me ...we leave by 3pm at the latest so back home and having shake again. I am really pleased that I don't have to refeed or break for the holidays now. I REALLY struggle getting back into the flow of things if I falter :( ...so would rather miss this xmas to make all the following ones happy :D x x x

I will be (Hopefully) be within 1.5 stone of goal... can you believe that??? OMG!!! So then hard at in Jan... try and get that off!!! I can believe i will be slim for summer.... i will.... i will.... I WILL!!!!

Hats off to u all for doin LT over Xmas,
I couldn't do it, hence I will start re-feed few days b4 Xmas n see how I go on.
Hoping to hav lost near 3st by then, will be happy with 2st 5 loss n Will probably continue losing with maintenance till I get to goal.
Good luck to all who will remain 100% on LT over Xmas period.
:):)

Deezer said:
I will be (Hopefully) be within 1.5 stone of goal... can you believe that??? OMG!!! So then hard at in Jan... try and get that off!!! I can believe i will be slim for summer.... i will.... i will.... I WILL!!!!

U will Hun, u will b that skinny girl u've been longing to b. N u will look stunning.
;-)

Aww well done lovely....i'm starting 2 moro hoping with all my heart i will succeed, just separated from my hubby and feel i need to reinvent myself lol, so like i will be doing LT over xmas ... keep in touch love jen x

That's when I first did my lipotrim diet...lost 3stone and the ex's face when he saw me was PRICELESS ;) ..didn't take the useless sod back either which was fantastic :D

Anyway now 4yrs on from that and doing it again as life got in the way and I went back to old habits....this time I'm doing it properly and changing in so many ways. I don't want to do this diet EVER again! x x x

Wow really good on ya doing it over Xmas, I just can't do it then, I love Xmas and all the food that comes with it. I'm prepared to put 1 stone on, but i know that will just fall off again. I'm hoping to be in the 14 stones by then!

Ppl say to me I am mad , but I hope to refeed first week in Feb and only ave bout 10lbs to.lose on maintenance , plus as I say to my friends who think I'm crazy the turkey and all d dressing and sweets be still Der in Feb when I have lost my weight . Then I will have my lil treat of Xmas dinner and sweets on my treat day during maintenance :) xx

Im hoping to power through christmas too. and im pretty sure that everyone will be behind me and watching me very carefully whe it comes to those sweets!!! HAHA! my family were always the ones who were "concerned" about my weight so im sure they wont pressure me to join in.

With luck I should have reached my goal by December, so I'll be trying to maintain over xmas. Hats absolutely off to those of you determined to stick it out - blooming good on you all! :girlpower::happy096:

Best of luck, Mx

I think i am going to stay on.... even if i just STS... Its better than putting loads on isn't it?? Woo hoo... if i can stay the same over xmas i should be at goal by the end of Jan!!! I still cant quite believe it!! x

I'm hoping to keep going through christmas, starting next week and really hoping I'll be in the zone....just worry about sabatours....go on it's Christmas..it's only one day ect ect!! Will have to think of some ways of dealing with it!! .....really insired by how well everyone is doing...go girls!!!
Clare xx

Back