Is anyone doing Slim Fast at the moment?

Hi All, how is everyone doing? I am thinking about giving the powder milkshakes a try (usually stick to the pre-made ones as it is so much simpler) however they are quite a bit more expensive I think - However I can't get out of my head that the ones to make at home won't be as nice! x

Hey, I am on day 9 of slim fast and am really enjoying it :) I use the powdered ones and much prefer the taste, I have strawberry and vanilla, I tried the pre made strawberry ones and they hurt my stomach and I didn't think they tasted as nice as fresh powder ones x

The tins are much cheaper than the ready made as each one has enough powder to make 12 shakes, in superdrug they are a third off at the minute so only £3.96 a tin x

Hey, I am on day 9 of slim fast and am really enjoying it :) I use the powdered ones and much prefer the taste, I have strawberry and vanilla, I tried the pre made strawberry ones and they hurt my stomach and I didn't think they tasted as nice as fresh powder ones x The tins are much cheaper than the ready made as each one has enough powder to make 12 shakes, in superdrug they are a third off at the minute so only £3.96 a tin x

Ooh I'm sold - but I'm holding you responsible haha ;) going to try and get some at the weekend xx

Ooh I'm sold - but I'm holding you responsible haha ;) going to try and get some at the weekend xx

He he let me know how you get on :)

What flavoured shakes do you usually have? I was thinking if trying the caramal one but scared I won't like it hmmm x

I am going to town tomorrow to get more tins and bars while they are on offer :)

He he let me know how you get on :) What flavoured shakes do you usually have? I was thinking if trying the caramal one but scared I won't like it hmmm x I am going to town tomorrow to get more tins and bars while they are on offer :)

I have a bit of a mixture to keep it fresh, I've tried vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, caffe latte and banana! My favourite is vanilla ..... I'm a tad boring like that!! ;) do they have the meal bars too? My local supermarket only does summer berries and that's my least favourite!! X

I have a bit of a mixture to keep it fresh, I've tried vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, caffe latte and banana! My favourite is vanilla ..... I'm a tad boring like that!! ;) do they have the meal bars too? My local supermarket only does summer berries and that's my least favourite!! X

My favourite is vanilla too x

They have chocolate meal bars and chocolate peanut meal bars, they are on offer a third off too so 3.35 a box at the moment, I can't have them as they contain wheat but I get the chocolate caramel snack bars instead, they are only 32p each at the moment :)

I will be getting tins and snack bars tomorrow before they change there offer as it doesn't say when it stops :(

My favourite is vanilla too x They have chocolate meal bars and chocolate peanut meal bars, they are on offer a third off too so 3.35 a box at the moment, I can't have them as they contain wheat but I get the chocolate caramel snack bars instead, they are only 32p each at the moment :) I will be getting tins and snack bars tomorrow before they change there offer as it doesn't say when it stops :(

I'm away in Birmingham with work for the next few days so will have to keep my fingers crossed they don't stop the deal :/ xx

I get mine of amazon as they're always at those prices with free delivery and delivery is quick xx

Thanks for this hun, just ordered myself some vanilla powder and some choc meal bars - nice to mix it up a bit, especially for a cheaper price :) x

Hi lovelies! Just read through all your posts and I must say feeling very motivated, im starting sf today weighing 11st 1.6 I have put on almost 10lb since getting married in may and I just feel awful in my clothes. Me and the hubby are off for a city break on the 17th which gives me 31 days to loose just under 9lb which im hoping is achievable. (Just woke up after a night shift so hope my first day goes well)

How is everyone doing?

Amy :)

I love slim fast but I kinda combine it with slimming world, but I actually like the taste of the which some people find strange! Hope everyone is doing well!!! Xx

Redmel - I am currently following the plan, Good Luck for your week ahead, i have lost 4lbs in my first week :)

Back