1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Is anyone doing SW online ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Cobra, 13 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Cobra

Cobra Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I was just wondering how you were doing and if you found it better/worse than attending meetings?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. zeke

zeke Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    SW (at home)
    I joined online last year. For me it was a complete and utter waste of money! I think if you are new to the plan it is better to attend meetings for at least a month.

I attend meetings now and never use the online stuff (which is now part of my weekly meeting fee) apart from entering my weight each week. I much prefer this site and using the cookery books you can buy in class.

IMO the SW online site is no where near as good as the WW online experience. I remember being very underwhelmed when paid all that money and saw what I got!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.