Is anyone doing the just eating filling and healthy foods on ww where you dont count?

I used to do this a few years ago when it was called no count/core. Back when i did it, it wasnt unlinited, it was eating three meals, only eating until satisfied, and only eating fruit/veg between meals.

I used it on weeks i knew i wouldnt be able to weigh my portions and it helped. I cant conment on losing on it in the long term.

I never even heard of the Filling & Healthy option.. think I might try this..
I'm finding it almost impossible to use up my dailies the last week or so.. Am having my breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks and am too full to anything extra. So every day this week have had at least 10 unused daily points left!! So I just know am gona gain this week. Only it'll be thru under eating instead of over!
Hmm.. you've given me food for thought..

lucylis said:
hmmm she never told me that it was only 3 meals a day! and only fruit between meals... think I will stick with the PP option! wasn't to keen on trying it! my consultant advised to try it as gained 3.5lb in 3rd week! oh well back to counting pp I think and lots of planning x

It may have changed. I followed it four years ago! Ask your leader if youre unsure.

I never even heard of the Filling & Healthy option.. think I might try this..
I'm finding it almost impossible to use up my dailies the last week or so.. Am having my breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks and am too full to anything extra. So every day this week have had at least 10 unused daily points left!! So I just know am gona gain this week. Only it'll be thru under eating instead of over!
Hmm.. you've given me food for thought..

the problem being tho... I tried it for a day! then pp everything out of curiosity and I was 11 points under! what I would be on if pp things... does that make sense? so today! gave it another go and nearly used all points before tea:sigh:... so I am going back to pointing! as think my body may otherwise thinking I am on a rollercoaster:rolleyes:
I decided to do ww as moved over from sw and wanted to control what I was eating and right portions! and for what I have tried last two days ... this is too much like sw for me and I dont want that!
as for not eating your points I really wouldn't worry if you are full and satisfied! see what happens when you weigh in! x

lucylis said:
hmmm she never told me that it was only 3 meals a day! and only fruit between meals... think I will stick with the PP option! wasn't to keen on trying it! my consultant advised to try it as gained 3.5lb in 3rd week! oh well back to counting pp I think and lots of planning x

Did they say why they thought this would help you? Tbh i think if youve struggled with portion size before you should stick to at least the three meals only or points.

just found this on the site hun

Here’s how to follow the new plan if you chose not to count and track in the past.
Using the ProPoints plan for effective portion control and focusing on nutritious, satisfying Filling & Healthy foods – you’ll enjoy the flexibility to fit in your favourite foods as you discover more about healthy eating for great weight loss.

For those who want to continue to follow a no-counting approach, as they may have done before, the Simply Filling technique provides a way to focus on Filling & Healthy foods without the need to count.
With the Simply Filling technique you choose to trade the flexibility of the ProPoints plan for the freedom from counting and tracking. You focus most of your eating on Filling & Healthy foods at three meals a day. Your portion sizes are determined by your own feelings of satisfaction. You stop when you feel you are satisfied, rather than by tracking ProPoints values.
The Simply Filling technique emphasises healthy, satisfying foods that will fill you up and sustain you for longer between meals. In the ProPoints plan it has been highlighted as a technique, rather than as an entire plan of its own. If you chose, you may utilise the Simply Filling technique for a week or continuously. At any time you can opt to track again to gain added flexibility with your eating. You can switch to the Simply Filling technique in your preferences within the Plan Manager.
To make this no-counting approcah more liveable, you still have your weekly ProPoints allowance of 49 to spend on foods that are not Filling & Healthy. You need to use them within the week or lose them.

just found this on the site hun

Here’s how to follow the new plan if you chose not to count and track in the past.
Using the ProPoints plan for effective portion control and focusing on nutritious, satisfying Filling & Healthy foods – you’ll enjoy the flexibility to fit in your favourite foods as you discover more about healthy eating for great weight loss.

For those who want to continue to follow a no-counting approach, as they may have done before, the Simply Filling technique provides a way to focus on Filling & Healthy foods without the need to count.
With the Simply Filling technique you choose to trade the flexibility of the ProPoints plan for the freedom from counting and tracking. You focus most of your eating on Filling & Healthy foods at three meals a day. Your portion sizes are determined by your own feelings of satisfaction. You stop when you feel you are satisfied, rather than by tracking ProPoints values.
The Simply Filling technique emphasises healthy, satisfying foods that will fill you up and sustain you for longer between meals. In the ProPoints plan it has been highlighted as a technique, rather than as an entire plan of its own. If you chose, you may utilise the Simply Filling technique for a week or continuously. At any time you can opt to track again to gain added flexibility with your eating. You can switch to the Simply Filling technique in your preferences within the Plan Manager.
To make this no-counting approcah more liveable, you still have your weekly ProPoints allowance of 49 to spend on foods that are not Filling & Healthy. You need to use them within the week or lose them.

Hi RosieLee.. thanks a million.. Today is Day 1 of my new week so I might just give this a try.. Thanks again :D x

Back