Is anyone else starting tomorrow?

AmyB88

Hi everyone,

I will be starting lipotrim tomorrow after my consultation with the phamacy tonight. Is anyone else going to be starting tomorrow?

x

Good luck! X

Hi everyone,

I will be starting lipotrim tomorrow after my consultation with the phamacy tonight. Is anyone else going to be starting tomorrow?

x
Hi Amy,good luck ,.:welcome2:

Thank you. I have my shakes and I am ready to start tomorrow :) xx

Hello AmyB88

I started on Saturday the 8th so not much earlier than you. Today is my day 4 and I am absolutely fine. I am sooo happy that I started this diete and can't wait to see the results. Let me know how are you doing please

Teapot you are doing so well! Keep it up and let's support each other!

Teapot you are doing so well! Keep it up and let's support each other!

Thanks NewGirl! Some days can be much harder than others and this forum is fantastic for support from people who know what you're going through. It's kept me going :)

Hi NewGirl well done with sticking to it so far. My 1st day has been ok, I've stayed strong and declined the Thorntons chocolates my client brought in for Christmas. I'm doing a diary on this page to keep track of how I'm getting on and hope that will help. Everyone is doing amazing, you're all such an inspiration xxx

Hello Amy how did it go today for you?

for me its day 5 and it was fine. I even managed to cook for my husband last night (after I had my shake not to feel to hungry while lookingat the food) :)
tomorrow day 6 and on friday my first proper weigh in! :eek:

That's amazing willpower!! I have it a bit easier being here on my own while my husband is away. I've come to the end of day 2 and have completely stuck to the diet. I know I shouldn't weigh in at home but I have a real habit of jumping on the scales each morning before I get in the shower. I got in this morning and had lost 3lb since yesterday. I know it will only be water weight at the moment but its really motivating to see the numbers falling :)
How have you found it so far? You've almost completed your first week, that in itself is great when the plan is this hard!! Good luck for Friday :) xxx

My first Weight in after completing week 1 today! Wish me luck!
:hide:

How did u get on?xxx

Hello Amy! I can see you went for weigh in today and you did really well! well done! you've lost 7lb! yaaay!

I had to change my statistics to metric measurements because I am not used to imperial ones and I was always getting confused.

I went to the chemist today and according to her scale I lost 3.95kg which is 8.7lb !!! :D :D :D
so I ma really happy for both of us, I think we did really well and it really encouraged me to keep going.
I stocked up today 7x vanilla 7xchocolate 7xchicken soup and I am ready to for next week. can't wait to get under 80kg (12st 5lb)

How did you day go? and thanks for asking x

That's fantastic well done!! You're doing amazing :)

I haven't been for my weigh in today. I'm not due to go until Monday but I have a terrible habit of getting weighed every morning so I've been updating my signature every morning, it keeps me motivated seeing the weight going down on the scales. I'm determined to see 10st 13lb tomorrow rather than the 11st plus I've been seeing since our wedding in Feb.

We can do this hun, just need to stick at it. I think this weekend will be hard as there's so much more temptation when I'm not at work. Will keep sipping my water though lol xxx

Hi Amy I am sure you can do it, you are almost there!
Resist all tempation, just think about the lovely chicken soup you're going to have for dinner! :)
to be honest I am really happy with the food choice we have, I normaly have one choc, one vanilla and one soup a day and I'm perfectly fine with it. not much preparation, not too much washin up and most important for me I can drink as much coffee as I want and I am an absolute coffee addict.
I know what you mean by puuting on weight after wedding. I tried to fatten upmy rather skinny husband and Ive put on weight sooooooo much and he is still the same!!!! sooo unfair :(
I've lost a little bit since yesterday too, I weigh myself nearly everyday too :) it keeps me going throughout the day. keep it up girl and we wil be slim and beautiful again! (soon hihi)
xx

We will hun and I can't wait for it!! I'd ideally like another 9lb off before my husband comes home in 3 weeks. I'm going to do refeed before he's back but know I might put a bit on whilst he's back. He'll only be home for 2 weeks so I want us to be able to enjoy ourselves. Ill then be back on TFR 100% once he goes back so I can get down to goal :) xx

hey Amy how are you doing? I am still on Lipotrim 100% it is my day 16 today, I've lost 17lb so far so really please.
how about you? are staying 100% over Christmas? I am staying

Wow well done. I've slipped up over Christmas as I've been eating n drinking but I haven't gone too mad n will be back on the shakes today. How've you done over Christmas?xx

hey Amy how are you doing? I am still on Lipotrim 100% it is my day 16 today, I've lost 17lb so far so really please.
how about you? are staying 100% over Christmas? I am staying
Well done New girl,that's great!!:D

Back