1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Is anyone having surgery?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by nickiadams, 17 June 2009 Social URL.

1. nickiadams

nickiadams Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Hi there
    I am due to go and see a consultant on 25th June to reduce the size of my breasts currently 38j, 5`4 and size 14/16 waist so as you can imagine i look like i am gonna topple over, i am only 25!
    i am getting nervous about the consulta
    Is anyone else having any form of surgery?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World - Red
    Hi Nicki,

Firstly welcome and thanks for the friend request. I am going for a mastopexy (uplift) which works in exactly the same way as the reduction as far as scarring goes.

I have my first consultation on 16 July. Have you been referred through the NHS? I have and it is nerve wracking as it really is a lottery with regards to funding approval, although in your situation I'm sure you'll be fine as I'm sure your size breasts may class as a health issue! Unfortuneately, wrinkly carrier bags need more convincing!! lol

Hope it goes well :D:D

K xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.