Is anyone lactose intolerant?

Drunk Tinkerbell

I've always suspected I might be but didn't really think about it when I bought my products.

I am finding that I'm quite windy and am suffering from quite painful wind all over my body, back and chest etc.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows they are lactose intolerant and have they been able to tolerate any of the non lactose free products? I don't mind buying the lactose free soups and powdered shakes to give my digestive system a break but I don't want to sacrifice the ease of the ready made cartons on a work day or the bars!

I'm satisfied that I'll just have to accept the discomfort while i'm losing weight and cut out lactose once finished as I know I'll be miserable and more likely to cheat if I'm too limited on what I can eat. But I wondered if anyone had found the bars to be easier on a lactose intolerant digestive system than the homemade shakes?

Thanks in advance!

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

I am lactose intolerant i have just found if i stay away from the vanilla ones i am not to bad i am not on tetra packs, I try to ignore it in every day life before cd anyhow so find it hard to notice i just never had the skimmed milk. sorry not much help but your not alone <3

lol thats ok i have the cappuccino ones thats all they are my majority, im so used to the stomach pain and wind, had it all my life only came off dairy last year made a world of difference but i missed cheese even with the pain...lol im even crap at avoiding food when its health related lmao:p

Me too, I've known I was sensitive to dairy since I was kid. I have a bad tummy every morning, awfully painful and embarrassing wind. Sometimes my bowels are shouting at me and everyone can hear round me! But I still can't sacrifice cheese and chocolate!! And I don't even make the effort to buy lactofree milk!

I think tomorrow at my weigh in I'll only buy lactose free powdered shakes and try and have more of them to see if it helps. But my working days I'll have to accept the tummy pains and I'll still try the bars to see if they're worth the discomfort!

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

What we like lmao, let me know how you get on i have my weigh on on friday afternoon i will ask about the lacto free stuff xx

Back