Is anyone trying anything different this week?

loolahoop

Silver Member
i just wondered if anyone was trying anything different or new this week to boost their weight loss?
i had been slowing to 1lb a week and getting fed up! so 2 weeks ago i started eating breakfast and that week i had a fantastic 3lb loss! :D then the past week i added in a red and green day (previously only following EE) and yesterday had another great 3lb loss! :D
this week my goal is to drink more water lol plus keep up what ive already been doing with the breakfast and the mixing up days, im terrible atdrinkin i always forget so fingers crossed this helps! :) xXx

I'm going to eat fruit until it's coming out of my ears :D I know a punnet of grapes a day probably isn't the best idea, but it's better than biscuits or crisps which is what I'd eat instead!

Also going to avoid the wine aisle at the supermarket. Developed a taste for red wine that I need to get rid of asap!

This week I have had lemon and warm water before my breakfast. I get weighed at 7pm which is a day early as we are going away tomorrow so I'll see if it's had an effect!

I did three red days last week and had a two pound loss which is the most I have lost since my first week so will be trying it again. I think the drinking more water plan is a good one and might see if I can do that too.

After I get weighed tonight I have 1 more WI before holiday so I think I am going to do more red days, lemon and water, more exercise and super speed soups! Big push x

BeckyT said:
This week I have had lemon and warm water before my breakfast. I get weighed at 7pm which is a day early as we are going away tomorrow so I'll see if it's had an effect!

Just started drinking water with slices of lemon so will be interesting to see if it made a difference.

The coming week, (WI this morning) I'm going to try weekly syns for the first time, since I have two nights out for my mother's birthday. I'm going to really up the superfree this week too, Lord knows I'll need all the help I can get. And with my own birthday the week after, it's going to be another week of robbing Peter to pay Paul, syn-wise lol

Back