Is Coke Zero still allowed on SS ?

Kate08

Or have the rules changed and it's no longer allowed ?

Thanks for any replies :)

No sorry, no fizzy drinks at all, unless it's fizzy water, and even that's dodgy as it can cause fluid retention in some people. Water or allowed milk, tea and coffee only I'm afraid.

Oh bum I drink loads of fizzy water hope it doesn't cause me to retain fluid!!!!!!!
Scooterchick are you by any chance into scootering?

Ha! Yes I am, well used to be until I got pg then I hung up my helmet. Don't get to as many rallies as I used to although my hubby still goes as much as possible and I still have to put up with various scooters in various stages of being built in the back garden.

Been to a few rallies down your way, we've got friends in the Middlebrough Transporters, you in a club?

Haha I got my helmet down off the shelf a couple of weeks ago to dust lol!
Yep Huddersfield Scooter Club although my scoot hasn't been out of garage for quite a while.

Excellent! I haven't got a scooter anymore :( well DH built me one, it's loosely a PX200, but I kinda don't have faith in it. My last scoot was a P2 I bought brand new and whilst I was preg I swopped it in a moment of madness for a Marilyn Monroe custom scoot with a tuned engine which my husband blew up on the way to the Scottish National. If I still had my original scoot I'm sure I would have back in the saddle. I was in Animals Fae Naboombu, still friends obviously but not active in the club now, family life and all that.

Last rally I was at was 2008 I think, and I ain't going back til I get rid of some of this weight, sleeping in a tent is bad enough when you're slim, when you're hefty it's a nightmare!

You stll doing the rallies?

Sorry Op for the hijack xxx

Back