Step 1 Sole Source is day 3 really the worst?

SurfySophie91

I DID IT!!
i fought all the craving demons and survived a day at 100%. surely that is the hardest part over? although I have heard that day 3 is the worst? Today is my first day at 100%. I had 2 shakes yesterday and then had takeout with friends as i wanted to banish any cravings for this year.

I am really struggling with water intake. I have drank 2 litres today which is amazing for me considering i normally manage 1 litre a day if i am lucky!! I have work tomorrow which will be the real test - i work in a cafe. Are you allowed diet coke/coke zero?

xxx

I DID IT!!
i fought all the craving demons and survived a day at 100%. surely that is the hardest part over? although I have heard that day 3 is the worst? Today is my first day at 100%. I had 2 shakes yesterday and then had takeout with friends as i wanted to banish any cravings for this year.

I am really struggling with water intake. I have drank 2 litres today which is amazing for me considering i normally manage 1 litre a day if i am lucky!! I have work tomorrow which will be the real test - i work in a cafe. Are you allowed diet coke/coke zero?

xxx

Well done :)
Day 3 is the worst I would say everyone say different though, day 1 was a little tough mind by tomorrow you should feel so much better and being in ketosis if you have been 100% well done same another day over which feels so good wait til the morning feels even better lol!
I haven't been told I'm allowed diet coke but before this diet used to love coke and after a few days I haven't craved it what so ever, it's strange you stop craving chocolate, crisps, cakes and crave HEALTHY food lol! (I did anyway must be going mad) which step are u on?
Take care

Scott x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks! oh i am craving steak... haha! it doesn't help that I have my xmas stash of jaffa cakes hiding under my bed. if i didn't want to be slim so badly i would be attacking it! really hope i hit ketosis tomorrow so I can stop the hunger. it's not too bad i guess, its more a question of my will power. i am on sole source. what about youuu? xx

thanks! oh i am craving steak... haha! it doesn't help that I have my xmas stash of jaffa cakes hiding under my bed. if i didn't want to be slim so badly i would be attacking it! really hope i hit ketosis tomorrow so I can stop the hunger. it's not too bad i guess, its more a question of my will power. i am on sole source. what about youuu? xx

Oh yum, just think you can have that when either on a next step (probs wont want it then) or when you hit your goal weight Hun hang in there :)
Aww good for not giving into temptation tho I done it before and felt soo guilty and at that stage was on day 9 and had to start ketosis again so weren't worth 3 chocolate biscuits lol!!
Yep just drink loads of water, and if you find that hard buy some of the flavouring like squash really ;-), yep you should be tomorrow you will have a metally taste in your mouth and your mouth will be dry (that's some signs of ketosis anyway) aw and me, sole source to are you having a meal to? I'm just on the products 3 x shakes and 1 x soup/porridge cos I'm a man allowed 1 more product a day lol!!! X

Well done on your first day it is hard for a few day i no but you will find it soo easier after day 4 :) I'm starting back tommorow Hun I look forward to reading your posts xx

i am just allowed the 3 shakes. luckily i didn't wake up til midday so it was easier to spread them out. will be going to bed shortly too to avoid any temptation. yesterday I had a hospital appointment so my first shake was at 8 & my 2nd was at 2 so it was no wonder i fell off the wagon at 5 & had chinese with friends :cry:still managed to lose a pound though!! i am looking forward to being slim enough to progress onto stage 2! my chinese wasnt worth it either. ah well, i will get there! just proud that i jumped the first hurdle by being 100% today :) xx

i am just allowed the 3 shakes. luckily i didn't wake up til midday so it was easier to spread them out. will be going to bed shortly too to avoid any temptation. yesterday I had a hospital appointment so my first shake was at 8 & my 2nd was at 2 so it was no wonder i fell off the wagon at 5 & had chinese with friends :cry:still managed to lose a pound though!! i am looking forward to being slim enough to progress onto stage 2! my chinese wasnt worth it either. ah well, i will get there! just proud that i jumped the first hurdle by being 100% today :) xx

Very true Hun it's great ya got straight back on it, some people seem to think once they cheat that's it I say draw a line under it new day :)
Yeah that can help lol hate going to bed on an empty stomach mine is full now mind full of water sound like a washing machine walking around lol swoosh!!
Yeah that is a long time between meals! :O 7 hours I normally try 3 or 4 hrs max between otherwise you get so hungry yu don't care what happens.. Oo Chinese and losing a lb am jealous!!! :p
X

Am having problem too cos i cook at school but luckily by the 8th when schools open i will be on ketosis already amd water will be my saviour . fingers cross

I always find day 1 and 3 the hardest, But just get over the hump and you'll be fine :) Good luck on your journey xx

I'm odd (but most people know that anyway ;)) and always seem to struggle worst on Day 4 - in fact, I've had a number of Day 4 failures. It's like my brain buys into the idea that Day 3 is the hardest so I'm off my guard on Day 4. Still, as I said, I'm odd and most people are fine once they get past the first 3 days. :D

I'm odd (but most people know that anyway ;)) and always seem to struggle worst on Day 4 - in fact, I've had a number of Day 4 failures. It's like my brain buys into the idea that Day 3 is the hardest so I'm off my guard on Day 4. Still, as I said, I'm odd and most people are fine once they get past the first 3 days. :D

Aww I'm odd to! Best way to be hehe :)!!
I have to admit day 1 - easy, day 2 - manageable, day 3 - arghhhh, day 4 - manageable, day 5 - hello ketosis and plain sailing ;-) x

Back