Is dead in here tonight!!

JezVonSavage

Lost in the Supermarket
How boring is the forum on a friday?? I'd love to say I have something better to do but unfortunately I'm sat here restraining myself whilst OH bakes cinnamon swirls from scratch :cry: How I haven't murdered him I do not know!!

Out of sheer boredom I've done next weeks food plan, tomorrow's shopping list (extensively), done a pretend online shop with Ocado to compare prices to my ususal asda shop (it's cheaper! who would've thought??), googled "good looking men" then stared at this photograph for 25 mins.

hootttttgreek1.jpg

So if anyone has anything interesting going on feel free to share :)
Or post a nice photo for me (doesn't have to be a fit man!). Let's alleviate the boredom together!

I'm thinking the same you know!! All I keep thinking is oh my god nothing is going on and mmm what can I eat but I've had 20 syns today! Hmmm grit my teeth instead x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too!! I've had 23.5 syns and none of them remotely interesting- should've gone mad and had a bottle of wine! How annoying that 3 of those syns were from bloody scan bran :mad:

I have actually got a lot of work to get on with, but tomorrow is my first proper day off in aaaaaaaaaaaages and this will be my first friday in months when I have been able to stay up late- for that reason alone I will stay up as late as I can even if I've got nothing to do!

JezVonSavage said:
Me too!! I've had 23.5 syns and none of them remotely interesting- should've gone mad and had a bottle of wine! How annoying that 3 of those syns were from bloody scan bran :mad:

I have actually got a lot of work to get on with, but tomorrow is my first proper day off in aaaaaaaaaaaages and this will be my first friday in months when I have been able to stay up late- for that reason alone I will stay up as late as I can even if I've got nothing to do!

Ditto babe! Ditto! I was going to go shopping in Birmingham but nope the fecking weather people have put out a severe warning so I'm not going to chance it! Argh!!

Mine weren't either but I've let myself down big time this week! Pub twice and dominos! Only myself to blame along with special star week influence too. Expect a 3-4lbs gain, will be very shocked if anything less! At least I have 8 weeks to rectify it :) and I'm only about 8lbs away from target x

Aw well done, you've done really well and we should all have a splurge every now and then! I'd go mad if I didn't. At least if you put on you've had a good time!

How is your saving going?

Hi All.
Have you noticed that SW members seem to be in small numbers on this forum? At one time they were the majority group but now it seems to be WW members, maybe the TV ads are working!
Also since I started several of the regulars are missing from the scene......please come back!
Only news I have is that I have reached 6 Stone. Target again!.
Slimmer of the week. With my wife , the slimmer couple of the group 2012!
End of rant, back to the decorating! (and food)
Pete

bilsat said:
Hi All.
Have you noticed that SW members seem to be in small numbers on this forum? At one time they were the majority group but now it seems to be WW members, maybe the TV ads are working!
Also since I started several of the regulars are missing from the scene......please come back!
Pete

Well done. Big achievements there. You must be really proud of you and your wife i bet its nice to do it together x
I'm new to sw on here and noticed its quite quiet x

bilsat said:
Hi All.
Pete

There was an influx of people about 4 months ago, and some of them were very rude! I know circes has left completely & fillymum doesn't post anywhere but her diary anymore. Really sad :(

Starlight said:
I wonder what happened to Circes, she just totally vanished :(

She got her head bitten off by a newbie & decided it wasn't worth it anymore. Really sad for the rest of us because she was nice, and knew everything about the plan.

kingleds said:
She got her head bitten off by a newbie & decided it wasn't worth it anymore. Really sad for the rest of us because she was nice, and knew everything about the plan.

I read that, someone basically said that she had replied to 2 posts and made this person cry both times. I'm pretty sure that was her or someone like that. Can't remember which person it was :/ it was a regular one anyway.

JezVonSavage said:
Aw well done, you've done really well and we should all have a splurge every now and then! I'd go mad if I didn't. At least if you put on you've had a good time!

How is your saving going?

My saving is going well chick. 8 weeks 4 days to go and I've got £350 to go. Yay! X

Aw, I might have to go and hound Fillymum! I thought she had gone completely.

Pete- well done to both you and your wife! You are truly inspirational.

I know a few people have defected to WW lately, but they seem to still be using the SW forum. I thiink it may just be quiet coz people have better things to do on a friday night :D

JezVonSavage said:
I thiink it may just be quiet coz people have better things to do on a friday night :D

It's possible, I know I haven't :(( xx

Awwww the tv tonight is pure pants as well. I'm royally fed up this is not the way this weekend should have gone :(( x

I'm considering going to bed I'm that bored! Even the dog has given up. Would have loved a party to go to- but in work at 6am tomorrow, how effing annoying. Work ruins everything!!

JezVonSavage said:
I'm considering going to bed I'm that bored! Even the dog has given up. Would have loved a party to go to- but in work at 6am tomorrow, how effing annoying. Work ruins everything!!

Me too I'm well bored!!

Work is rubbish but I'm not in work til Monday x

Back