Is exante as good as lipotrim?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by glammam, 12 June 2011 Social URL.

1. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    ok, after losing 44 pound on lipotrim 2 years ago I have regained 20 pounds...completly my fault not the diet! I have tried to do exante unsuccessfully but I am going on hols in 6 weeks and would love to lose a stone or more. Do I go to the chemist tomorrow and buy lipotrim or use the exante I already have? Dont know if I didnt have the will power with exante or if I didnt get into ketosis? Any advice welcome :) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Silver Member

Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim,now maintaining!

Hi,

I have only used Lipotrim, but I think that the weekly weigh-ins at the chemist's help to keep you on track. You could start with Lipotrim to keep you focussed, and once you are in the swing of it, use up the Exante products you already have?

Good Luck
    Clair x

4. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Thanks for the response. Yeah you are right, I think it was the weekly weigh ins at the chemist that kept me focussed. Also, couldnt get past the first week with exante previously always kept picking so didnt know if it was me not getting into ketosis with the exante bars or because I didnt give it chance. hope I can do it this time ... ! Thanks again and well done on your loss, amazing xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.