Is having 1 treat a week a good idea?

sinnocence

I'm thinking that having one meal on the same day each week that's a bit naughty.... Just so that I don't get bored too quickly, what you think?

Suppose you could try it an see what your losses are and only if you know that one treat will be just the one!!

I dont change what i eat at all i can manage pizza and chips or sausage rolls / pies for 600 cals i have just changed the amount and only have one big meal.

Im not saying i haven't cheated though ha ha !!

Try a few within 600 at a push 700 ( i have 1/2 biryani and two popadoms from the indian and its around 600) you'll be amazed what you can have really. If that doesn't keep you going then have an organised treat meal!

At the end of the day its down to you if your happy to slow loss down - which it may not anyway and if you look at it as long term then it really doesn't matter and if you can stop at one

Hope this helps a little !

Had a good nosey thru the fridge/freezer and I must say I'm shocked at how much falls into the 600 cals.... Think ill leave it this week, try a treat next week and compare to see if its worth it, just figure I'm gonna be dieting a loooooong time, so may need to spice it up a lil. How you managing with the diet?

Good thanks been bout 13/15 weeks i have had a day off every weekend for the last 4 with things planned ! I tend to have salad with things that are 600 cals and have four salad dressings open to make it different ha ha !

I make my snacks good to i suppose they shud e healthier ! Porridge/ cracker bread/ chocolate / crisps

I have nothing i cant have i just have things i dont have that day as i have eaten my cals! So i dont feel im missing out, a lot of pubs have calories stated as well which can help eating out

Dont get me wrong i am not perfect by a long way. But if you try and fit all the foods you want in your calories it will help in the long run when your not 'dieting ' as you start to know what you can have in a day. Even if you miss a shake once a week you have 230 cals to add to your main meal

I bought a load of salad today to bulk things up a bit and make meals really satisfying, i do tend to go for pasta dishes. I'm making sure I use every last calorie! That way I'm not depriving myself.

I'm a big crisps fan, I've got a stash of the smokey bacon waffle crisps, only 75 cals so all good, loving the wee chocolate caramel snacks too.

Last edited:
Back