is horse meat free?

its sick, I m glad Im on sw and dont eat processed meat! thankgod. makes u think about how little we actually know about food we eat x

What bread goes with a tesco burger? Thorough - bred - boom boom!

Ive checked the date on my pack of Tesco burgers.....

.......and there off!!!!

The thing is, we keep horses as pets here, so they're just the same as a dog in my eyes. So I think it is a bit minging to eat horse. I've never had rabbit for this reason too, ive had a rabbit as a pet

We were talking about this at work today and we agreed that meat is meat at the end of the day and some people are only disgusted because it's not the norm to eat horse, I believe that it is just as bad that they contain pig DNA. you buy beef you expect beef.... buy cheap burgers and I expect it to be bits of crap shoved together with very little amount of beef.
I can understand people who have a pet horse would be disgusted and quite upset about it... I have a dog and cant imagine eating one but then again I have gold fish and I quite like a plate of fish and chips. My dad lived on a farm and had lots of pets; sheep, cows, chickens, pigs... but he certainly isn't a vegetarian :)

Back