is it a done deal - eating night before weigh in?

debtin

Gold Member
Just wonder how much or little folk eat the night before weigh in? Is it a done deal that what you weigh Is what you weigh?

Meant to say I weigh in first thing and I see the post few down but that is for that day....sorry for any confusion x

Hey Deb. I just eat as I would a normal day before WI. So have my dinner about 6ish & then a snack about 8ish. Stop your fretting lol! X

I eat as normal the day before.

On the WI day, I eat fruit for breakfast, and perhaps a yoghurt, but after that I don't eat anything until I've been weighed.

Good luck with your WI!

kim63 said:
Hey Deb. I just eat as I would a normal day before WI. So have my dinner about 6ish & then a snack about 8ish. Stop your fretting lol! X

Oh Kim I know....had small crunchie just before I typed this and thought "MMmmm what if it makes a difference for weigh in" then I got thinking about how long weight gain takes....argh argh I need to build a bridge and get over it haha

MrsM10 said:
I eat as normal the day before.

On the WI day, I eat fruit for breakfast, and perhaps a yoghurt, but after that I don't eat anything until I've been weighed.

Good luck with your WI!

Thanks very much. Normally i would just get on with it but after being naughty I am desperate for a sts. What will be will be x x

debtin said:
Oh Kim I know....had small crunchie just before I typed this and thought "MMmmm what if it makes a difference for weigh in" then I got thinking about how long weight gain takes....argh argh I need to build a bridge and get over it haha

3500 calories for a pound of fat.......how big was your Chrunchie lol! X

HAHA I know...What am I like!! Would hate to undo any good but my obsessive hat is in the drawer now Kim and I won't put it back on...promise ;)

debtin said:
HAHA I know...What am I like!! Would hate to undo any good but my obsessive hat is in the drawer now Kim and I won't put it back on...promise ;)

Good girl! I have a snack Mars Bar most nights, 8 syns, if I need a chock fix & that's what the syns are there for, so never deprive yourself Debs x

What about evening WI at group? Ive NEVER weighed in on evening before!!! I'm convinced I'll be 800000lb heavier after dinner. Is it worth eating lighter on a Monday or should I just chill out and treat it as a 'normal' day?

That was a stupid comment. Lol. I've answered myself really!!!

I find that I am usually about 2lb heavier in the evening than in the morning - weigh in for me is a tuesday evening 7:30 so I have normal breakfast - fruit & cereal, lunch - jacket spud and filling usually about 12:30 then snack on fruit throughout the afternoon if I need to. I have a final cup of tea when I get home from work about 5:30 and then nothing until after weigh in. If this your only evening weigh in and back to morning next week then expect your loss to be smaller but next week you will make up for it and if is evening weigh in's from now on then next week will be a true reflection.

Good luck in whatever the scales say this week.

I think the key is to do something... and then stick to it. If you eat before weigh in then fine, just dont then starve yourself the week after or it wont be a consistent result.
Its so hard to get out of the mindset of not eating much on weigh in day... I'm the worst for it. You should just do the same every single day, no matter when your weigh in is. That way it should always be a true result.

Back