Is it anything I said ???

fillymum

synful soul
Looking at my list of "friends" I see that half of them have not been around at all for a few months and fair percentage of the other half hardly appear these days.

Is it something I said ??? *said tongue in cheek *
Where are you??

Chubby Emma ,Ruby Moss,Louisedan, Horserider,chazzdriver, Donnie 46 and the rest. I miss you all, come and enjoy all our lovely new ladies..............

I have Ruby Moss on facebook, I shall poke her and tell her you were asking after her. I think she's going to the US shortly to see a band she really really really really likes, if she hasn't left already.

Thanks Gill xxxxx

I wonder where they've gone too. I hope that they are all well X

Me too!

And meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I have lots who have left too. I guess it's like SW groups, people come and go and then join again and then leave.......

And meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I have lots who have left too. I guess it's like SW groups, people come and go and then join again and then leave.......

You are right and whilst it is sad it makes it so interesting on here *meeting* so many new people and sharing their enthusiasm whilst retaining the contact with the faithful lol.:D

I'm still around! I know Donnie is not well, and I must message Nat as I haven't seen her for a long while. I expect the exams at uni will be keeping her occupied.

I'm still around! I know Donnie is not well, and I must message Nat as I haven't seen her for a long while. I expect the exams at uni will be keeping her occupied.
If you are in touch with Donnie, please give her my love xxxx.

Back