Is it important to spread your 8 glasses of water throughout the day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MrCharmed, 5 October 2011 Social URL.

1. MrCharmed

MrCharmed Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(32.34%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Generally speaking up until four o'clock I would only have drunk a cup of coffee and 1 glass of water and then I usually drink my remaining 7 throughout the evening, this is because it's hard for me to go to the toilette in school. Is it imporant that I drink throughout the day or doesn't matter aslong as I get the 8 in?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lucyc35

lucyc35 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I personally think ur water intake should be spread throughout the day. I've read that being hydrated helps with concentration and energy levels so not having it could affect this. Not sure how true that info is tho. I spread mine over the day. Think if I drank all mine in the evening I'll be up half the night on the loo!! U will also get a lot of water from the food u eat especially all the fruit and veg.

4. Debridger

Debridger On track to target

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World / JUDDDD combo
    And also you can feel hungry when in fact you are thirsty

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.