Attack Is it normal to feel *this* crap?

Claree__x

Silver Member
Yesterday was day 2 of my attack and it started okay.

Headache kicked in around 11am but I'd read that was pretty normal so I figured it'd go away.

Had a bit of a pamper day but by the time I got home - around 6pm I was feeling awful. Head was bursting and I felt physically sick and weak. I napped on the couch for about an hour, had dinner and went to bed.

Woke up twice during the night, one to go pee and one to vomit. Felt like I was physically on fire both times.

Now it's 2pm and I've not got out of bed, I feel absolutely awful and I dunno if it's because of dukan or I'm otherwise ill.

Any suggestions?

I felt exactly like you have been when I did the Attack stage but I never vomitted! You may want to consider cutting attack short and see how you feel once you've got some veg in u!

It's hard to say - it could be the attack stage - I got v. bad diarrhoea the first time round, so I guess everyone's different.

All I can suggest is that you keep up with the water intake, which would be a good idea for either way - flushing out toxins (if it is from the DD) or if you've got a bug.

See how you feel tomorrow & if you're still as bad it may well be worth cutting your attack stage short.

Hope you feel better soon x

Oh dear guess you have the Dukan 'sickness' pretty bad - it is horrible but should pass in a day or so - your body is craving sugar and carbs and having a bit of a temper tantrum about not getting it but being sick is a new one on me so you may be a bit under the weather too............. See how you go and as others have suggested, if you are no better by the end of tomorrow consider some veg and the increased oatbran. x

Claree hang on in there, the headaches will get better. Hopfully you've only got a 24 hour bug with the sickness.

Hi Hun, i had the same thing but never had vomiting although I really felt like wanted to. It lasted for 2 days & I nearly gave up thinking what am I doing to myself ! I can only say thankfully I didn't after it passed I felt great ! Drink lots & lots of water to help it pass through.

Hope you feel better soon

Back