Is it normal to feel....

twinmum05

SO EXHAUSTED!!!!:sigh: i am on day 4 of Attack and i feel so tired. but on the plus side according to the scales i have lost nearly 5lb! woo hoo:D

You will probably be going into ketosis - have you got stinky breath???
wow thats a fab loss well done !

well done on the weight loss !! Inspiring :)

I'm just on day 1.5 of attack, so can't comment on the tiredness thing... on the contrary I seem to be fine considering the very small amounts I'm eating :S no hunger either

Keep it up, we're all dreaming of white linen trousers today :) it'll be soooooooo worth it....

If it is ketosis (i know cos I have ketostix) you should wake up tomorrow feeling absolutely full on energy! - thats your body stopping to burn carbs but burning fat!)

have been drinking about a litre of water plus tea as well. getting quite fed up of chicken now. anyone got any good things to do with steak?

I was going to ask if you're eating enough... I felt tired on days 2 and perhaps 3, but since then I'm buzzing and full of energy!!

The book has some sauces... but I like mine fried (in non stick pan) with garlic...

Great weight loss but can you post your menus so that we can see if you're eating enough?

Oooh and I'm wearing white trousers today - did I mention?!!

yes you mentioned the trousers Jo :D mmm garlic with steak. Not a good idea tonight for me if ive got interview tomorrow?

Hi Joanne
today i have had as follows
B- Muller light yoghurt and cup of tea
L- Chicken washed down with water
D- Steak salmon and prawns more water

Yoghurt only for breakfast - INSUFFICIENT!!
Chicken... how much? Looks insufficient
Dinner looks good!

Where's the oatbran? It's obligatory (AND it tastes great and you can make good things with it)!

The trouble is that yes you'll lose weight fast, but you'll lose muscle too... this diet funnily enough works better when you eat pure protein... so EAT!!

Joanne - how do we prevent muscle loss?

I ask cos I have hopes of turning my body into a george foreman :D "Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine" :D

My officemate swears that if we take out the little heart bit of the garlic that you don't get bad breath... (try it and let me know if your interviewer keels over when you go in for a kiss - oh yes you don't do that in England(!!)

Well normally this diet does protect us from the usual low calorie diet muscle wasteage because we're eating loads of protein... (aren't we twinsmum!!!)... he talks about it somewhere in the book... Vicky'll know what page (hihi!)

My officemate swears that if we take out the little heart bit of the garlic that you don't get bad breath... (try it and let me know if your interviewer keels over when you go in for a kiss - oh yes you don't do that in England(!!)

Depends who's interviewing you ;)....

Lol I might try that Jo (the kiss thing ) - only if he is cute ;)
no im going to have plain steak with some mustard. and yes twin mum WHERE IS THE OATBRAN!! lol

Lol sarah cross posted same thing ;)

Yoghurt only for breakfast - INSUFFICIENT!!
Chicken... how much? Looks insufficient
Dinner looks good!

Where's the oatbran? It's obligatory (AND it tastes great and you can make good things with it)!

The trouble is that yes you'll lose weight fast, but you'll lose muscle too... this diet funnily enough works better when you eat pure protein... so EAT!!

Sorry forgot to add that i was gonna have a galette with my dinner too. i did eat basically a whole chicken at lunchtime. dont normally only have a yoghurt for brekkie. will try harder tomorrow to have a more substantial breakfast. any ideas for breakfast?? x

Sorry forgot to add that i was gonna have a galette with my dinner too. i did eat basically a whole chicken at lunchtime. dont normally only have a yoghurt for brekkie. will try harder tomorrow to have a more substantial breakfast. any ideas for breakfast?? x

something with eggs? they're a complete protein i hear on grapevine :)

Back