Is it o k

mag104

If I have say egg SW chips and baked beans for dinner (no superfree) but earlier have a bowl of mixed fruit and yoghurt will that be o k as I do eat a lot of fruit but not always with a meal? Thanks in advance for your replies :)

Should be fine. I don't always have 1/3 speed with my main meal either.

It states "1/3 whe it makes sense and make it your first choice between meals"

Enjoy your meal, it's one of my favourites. Although I do tend to add a few Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages too. :D

If you did this all the time it could affect your weight loss. The 1/3 speed rule is to limit the amount of free food you eat at a meal

In your meals case if you also had 1/3 of your plate filled with mushrooms and tomato for example it would mean that you would be eating less of the higher calorie free food to satisfy your appetite

One meal wont make much difference though so enjoy your egg, chips and beans!

Our consultant was saying last week that the third speed is exactly as Green Eyed Monster said - only where it makes sense. Don't feel like you have to eat things that don't go together just to get your speed food in. If you eat it where it makes sense, I'd say 9 times out of 10 you'll manage to fit it in, so on the odd occasion that you can't fit it in, it's not gonna affect your losses :)

Something else to consider if you're going to have your speed after, leave that third of your plate empty, that's what my consultant told us :) enjoy your egg chips and bean though :p won't make much difference for 1 meal

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back