is it ok to do SS for three weeks

ejay8160

Hi All

I am new here and on my second day of SS. I am feeling ok and hope that I can last on it! I have two stone to lose! I was thinking of doing SS for three weeks and then going up a step. I am back at at work in September and cannot see myself doing the SS then. Is it worth doing the SS for this time or would I be better of doing the other steps?

Is SS only worth doing if you do it for the 12 weeks?

Emma

you can do SS for as long as it suits you, the 12 week rule is for those who have more to lose and want to do SS for a longer period of time. it just basically states that after 12 weeks you have to go up a step to 810 i believe to boost the bodys metabolism and its also because the diet is only accredited by professional dieticians for a 12 week period so after you step up, you can restart SS if you wish to. for others, some only do SS for a shorter period then progress up the steps, whilst others start on a higher step anyway and lose weight at a slightly slower pace than SSers. if you only have 2 stone to lose, you tend to lose a stone per month on average on SS so depending on your time frame, you could move up the steps pretty quickly to keep losing weight then eventually bring food back in to maintain. good luck with CD, ive just finished my stint and have crossed onto alternate day fasting for now but may be back depending on my results after the first month!

ejay8160 said:
Hi All

I am new here and on my second day of SS. I am feeling ok and hope that I can last on it! I have two stone to lose! I was thinking of doing SS for three weeks and then going up a step. I am back at at work in September and cannot see myself doing the SS then. Is it worth doing the SS for this time or would I be better of doing the other steps?

Is SS only worth doing if you do it for the 12 weeks?

Emma

Not at all yes it's worth doing for 3 weeks it will give u jump start Into the diet and u cud lose a bit in that 3 weeks xxx gl with your journey xxx

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost

Back