is it ok to do this..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Curvygirl87, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi :D

Well i had a bad week last week and as a result i skipped weigh in (*kick up the bum*)! But have got back on track this week and hopin i dont gain to much next week as a result of last week, but me and my bf had decided to have a munchies night 2mro night (before i had got back on track) and im not planning on goin mad but would essentially like to have some, although i think i may go over my daily 15 syns, is it ok to go over syns and just cut back the rest of the week until wednesday?(this is when i weigh in) Does anyone use syns on a weekly basis rather than daily?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always use my syns on a weekly rather than daily basis. MiL comes round on a Saturday with wine & chocs, so I can easily go through 40 syns:eek:

I always keep the chocie wrappers for the next day so I can add up the total amount of syns I have had, there is no guessing for me;)

I just deduct it from my weekly allowance and I make sure I don't go over.

4. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats great thank u, just wanted to check lol il be sure not to go over 105 lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.