Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

is it ok to do this..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Curvygirl87, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi :D

Well i had a bad week last week and as a result i skipped weigh in (*kick up the bum*)! But have got back on track this week and hopin i dont gain to much next week as a result of last week, but me and my bf had decided to have a munchies night 2mro night (before i had got back on track) and im not planning on goin mad but would essentially like to have some, although i think i may go over my daily 15 syns, is it ok to go over syns and just cut back the rest of the week until wednesday?(this is when i weigh in) Does anyone use syns on a weekly basis rather than daily?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always use my syns on a weekly rather than daily basis. MiL comes round on a Saturday with wine & chocs, so I can easily go through 40 syns:eek:

I always keep the chocie wrappers for the next day so I can add up the total amount of syns I have had, there is no guessing for me;)

I just deduct it from my weekly allowance and I make sure I don't go over.

4. Curvygirl87

Curvygirl87 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats great thank u, just wanted to check lol il be sure not to go over 105 lol xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.