Total Solution Is it ok to swap a week of food to a day a week ?

Hi..again..

I know i am asking alot of questions (i do try to look through different threads to see if they have been answered though lol )

I was wondering if anybody ,instead of having a week every 4 to eat,has a day a week instead? I just think that would suit me better. Is it ok to do it? Or will it make things harder? Any info or opinions would be appreciated
:D

You could do AAM (add a meal) once a week if that's what works for you.
Oh and it's not a whole week of food....it's just all 3 packs AND an extra low carb meal :)

I wont be taking a food break unless my weight loss stalls.

GillyLasVegas said:
Hi..again..

I know i am asking alot of questions (i do try to look through different threads to see if they have been answered though lol )

I was wondering if anybody ,instead of having a week every 4 to eat,has a day a week instead? I just think that would suit me better. Is it ok to do it? Or will it make things harder? Any info or opinions would be appreciated
:D

This is what I did. I added a low carb meal now and again. It often coincided with work or social events. As BB says do whatever works for you.
I found the occasional steak and salad made a real difference and helped me carry on. I found seven consecutive days of adding a meal was too much and didn't work for me.

So find what works for you and keep on going. Good luck,

GSQ.

Thankyou both for your replies ,feel alot better knowing i can add a meal a week instead of adding one everyday for a week.Would suit me so much better.Decided to add the meal on weigh in day..:D

Back