is it ok?????

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
I am on ss+ at the mo and i was just wondering if i could have 200kcals of just chicken instead of adding the veg???i just buy the cooked chicken and wanted to pick at that throughout the day instead of having the "meal".
Answers much appreciated girls,
elaine x:confused:

yes that should be fine.. i do that... i prefer the chicken i find veg makes me hungry lol

thanks for the reply!!!!

I Find I Started Getting The Hiccups When I Eat It,maybe Because Im Stuffing It Down My Neck Might Have Something To Do With It!!!!!will This Effect My Weight Loss Because It`s More Protein???

Hi there,
I am no angel by any means, I have fallen off the wagon more times than I care to remember,:break_diet: I also know that ss-ing is one of the hardest(and yet easiest ) things I have ever done, BUT as soon as I read your post I thought to myself, that doing this diet should re-educate ourselves about food . I know one of my probs is the fact that I pick all day..well did...back on the wagon now!

I know its a diet that we all have to do in our own ways,and anything that keeps us on track is good, but all along the programme it talks about changing your habits, and surely if you still allow yourself to nibble and pick(even if it is just chick) then you are not stopping an old habbit.
The reason why we only have small measured amounts in AAM is to try and get us to eat, but to understand portion control?
Its just a thought, and as I say....I am certainly not a shining example of how to do it and maintain a loss, but just wanted to point my point accross!:eek:
good luck with your journey......and honestly if a bit of chick keeps you on track...then go for it!!
Hugs Lou X

Hey Noonoo,i Dont Know If You Read My Tread Right But Im On Ss+ So Im Allowed To Eat 120g Of Chicken And Some Veg,adding Up To 200kcals A Day,but I Don`t Want To Eat The Veg So I Was Just Wondering If I Could Just Have 200kcals Worth Of Chicken Instead Of The Veg,
Thanks For Your Reply
Elaine X

I would just have the chicken. My OH works away a lot and I could never be bothered to prep and cook 3 tablespoons of veg for just me so I would regularly just eat the protein.

Back