Is it okay if I post in here?

ncgirl40

Hi, I'm taking Alli, just started. Is it okay if I post in here? The forum for Alli is rather quiet and I could use all the support I could get. By the way, has anyone tried both Alli and Xenical (not together obviously)? I thought about asking my doctor for Xenical but figured I would give this a try. I tried Alli about a year ago and lost 10 pounds but then went off of it due to lack of funds. This time around I'm good to go. I have got to get rid of this extra weight. I look about 6 months pregnant and my "baby" boy is 17 years old! Also, I am down two pounds from yesterday, but I know it's water weight from PMS. The wonderful monthly monster:)
Thanks,
Erin

Last edited:
hi Erin, i am sure it is ok to post here. we would love to support you. good luck on your journey. i know Lexie will be asking you about joining our Easter challenge. it might help focus you for the next few weeks. lots of advice available here if you need it.

Hello & welcome

If your bmi is over 30 (can't see your stats on my phone) then your doc may prescribe you xen. Worth an ask!!!

Poppy's right I tend to ask if people want to join. So far between us in 7 weeks we have lost a combined 11.5 stone so it really helps to focus us. Let me know how much you'd like to lose in the next 7 weeks & I'll add you x

Hi :) Best of luck. You'll find a lot of very supportive people on here all working towards the same goal xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

ncgirl40 said:
Thanks all for the welcome and Lexie, please put me down for 10 pounds.

I'll update it from home as not easy on phone. Then all you need to do is post your weigh in result on the thread when you weigh in & I do the rest (and by that I don't mean I lose the weight for you lol) x

Back