Is it possible .. (cheesecake and alpens?

Sorry I don't know but mmmmm that would be so yummy! Choc and fudge cheesecake.....:D I don't see why not, they're quite squidgy and would probably stick together fairly well.

I made one with Oreos, in the base. That was a recipe I found online, I can't remember where I'm afraid, but I cant see why alpen bars wouldn't work! Give it a go, if it doesn't work, smush it all up together, add some fruit and call it your take on Eton Mess!! :p

i did this today but didnt use enough alpens (or eggs in my cheesemix) but it worked, i wizzed them in a processor. as id dint use that much it stuck together as a base coz of the mix, maybe a little bit of something to bind would be needed if you used a thick base

ive not tried it as its for tomorrow

Cant resist an engenious recipe, you know me!

If you blitzed it in a food processor it could make a yummy topping for some stewed apples and blackberries.

I don't see why it wouldnt work for a cheesecake recipe either. My only advice would be to blitz it in a food processor, push it down into your cheesecake dish and then refrigerate for a few hours to allow it to firm together, then pour on top your cheesecake mix and bake away :)

I made this a few days ago, I used 2 alpen light bars (for a hexB or 6 syns).

Use a pastry cutter as the 'mould' Break the alpen light bars into it then press it all together to form the base.

Then for the topping i used a tub of quark, a toffee muller light 2 spoons pof sweetner and 1 level tsp of bournville cocoa (1 syn).Mix all together and put on top of the base, leave in the fridge for aprox 1 hour then remove the pastry cutter et voila :) 1 syn cheesecake :) I topped mine with sliced banana' s!! YUMMY!!! X

I made this a few days ago, I used 2 alpen light bars (for a hexB or 6 syns).

Use a pastry cutter as the 'mould' Break the alpen light bars into it then press it all together to form the base.

Then for the topping i used a tub of quark, a toffee muller light 2 spoons pof sweetner and 1 level tsp of bournville cocoa (1 syn).Mix all together and put on top of the base, leave in the fridge for aprox 1 hour then remove the pastry cutter et voila :) 1 syn cheesecake :) I topped mine with sliced banana' s!! YUMMY!!! X

Oh wow - guess what I'm off to make!!!:p

ohhh just made these. I crushed them & padded them down in pastry cutters using a tea spoon to get them really compact.

Topping - some quark mixed with peach & pineapple mullerlight & a teaspoon of sweetner.

Verdict - yummy!!

Thanks for the idea Fern x

Genius idea Fern - you star!!

I made mine by crushing and squidging (technical cookery term lol) 2x summer fruit Alpen lights down into the bottom of a glass.

Next, I mixed half a tub of quark with a tub of vanilla muller light, a few drops of vanilla, and a little sweetner.

Placed this on to the base in the glass, and chilled.

1x HEXB total!!

I then added a theatrical flourish (totalling 1 syn) by topping with 2x white chocolate mikados (just sticking out the top).

Really stunning looking, and completely delicious. Felt very treaty :D

:D Surley someone must have thought of this before?

I came up with it after i noticed the apple and sultana ones are deffinatly more cinnamonly than usual and then it all just kinda flowed from there! Im making it for our sw party next week!

Back