1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by The Punisher, 20 December 2009 Social URL.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Full Member

...to lose the plot before even really starting? Some of you may recall that I spent an entire weekend having an ebay battle to get the SW starter pack, and FINALLY got it. But, I've been a bit stop start with the plan. Between birthday celebrations, xmas parties and swine flu (yes, Iron Lady finally succumbed to Swine Flu!) I've barely been on plan.
    I KNOW that I can stick to it, I'm just mad at myself for not giving it a proper try yet!
    Sorry guys and dolls, I just needed to vent a wee bit!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mumtheshopper

mumtheshopper Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Sounds like you've hada lot erlse to contend with. Folloing any eating plan when you feel like poo isn't easy.

Start again as a New Year's resolution. You'll be fine. Give yourself a chance to feel better, it takes a while aftyer swine flu, and the festivities to be over. Yu'll be fine.

4. kanslow

kanslow Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    I think going to meetings and knowing I'm getting weighed realy helps. I've tried alsorts at home, but the motivation wasn't there like it is now!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.