is it possible?

ooo you could do chick !!! plenty of speed foods ect ect i lost 6 lb in one week but id stuffed my self with strawberries :D which is a speed food haha could work !!!

I think it can defintely be done if you are 100% all week! Especially if you've had lots of speed food. Best of luck to you..let us know how you get on:)

From personal experience I find that it would take me 2 weeks to loose all that again and that's with eating supersede foods too. If you prepare yourself for that;then anything more you loose will be a bonus. Good luck xx

Definitely, although it depends on lots of things including when you weighed in in relation to your oversynnage. Stick with it though because even if it doesn't come off in one week or two, it will come off. Good luck :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

gl12282 said:
Definitely, although it depends on lots of things including when you weighed in in relation to your oversynnage. Stick with it though because even if it doesn't come off in one week or two, it will come off. Good luck :)

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

I weighed in after my bad week so have been 100% all this week and wi again tomorrow!

It could be done, but if it does not happen thats ok, its a blip you had and its behind you now x

When people at my group want to have a big loss the consultant recommends doing success express whereby you have 2/3 superfree foods instead of 1/3. I tried it for 1/2 a week before my holiday to get my club 10 and lost 3 1/2lb so if you did it fir the week I recon you could do it

It's definitely possible! I'm trying it myself this week - 5lbs to target, and I was really quite annoyed with a maintain last week, despite being good! I'll be weighing later today, so fingers crossed! Good luck hun!

heyxtara said:
It's definitely possible! I'm trying it myself this week - 5lbs to target, and I was really quite annoyed with a maintain last week, despite being good! I'll be weighing later today, so fingers crossed! Good luck hun!

Good luck to you too! Hope you get to target!

Back