Is it the weather????

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
OMG this is the hardest I've ever found it, honestly in a year I've never struggled like this! Scales currently showing something horrific (yes I know it's the end of the day) which makes me wanna say screw this & just Hoover up any food that I come across. I'm trying so hard to stay strong but I've failed every day since last Wednesday!

Anyone else really struggling???

OMG this is the hardest I've ever found it, honestly in a year I've never struggled like this! Scales currently showing something horrific (yes I know it's the end of the day) which makes me wanna say screw this & just Hoover up any food that I come across. I'm trying so hard to stay strong but I've failed every day since last Wednesday!

Anyone else really struggling???

It's certainly not just you.. I am in bed already to prevent me eating the contents of the kitchen cupboards (how sad on Saturday night!) I think it must the the weather - I have also run out of money (pay day Tuesday :)) which is really not helping because I am having to try and make healthy meals out of the leftovers in the cupboards/freezer and I am not good if I am not organized! Hopefully we will re-adjust to the cold weather and get over it!

Don't give in - you have done so well!! xx

It's obviously catching. We've got to be good tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have managed today although I was trying for 1200 cals but ate my 1400 which I hadn't done for weeks before I fell off the wagon... It is really scary that I have gained about 4lbs in a week... I just need to get through the rest of tonight & I should be ok, high protein tomorrow planned..... Oh & a HUGE pan of tomato & pepper soup

OMG I am so hungry!! I have been awful this week - in terms of wanting to eat everything in sight!! I think I have done OK, managed to keep low fat but have increased my calories! I have not found this difficult at all until the last two weeks - not sure how long I can keep "ignoring" the food around me! I am not at all interested in fruit or vegetables -just want carbs and sugar!!! :mad: x

Back