Is it your birthday?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by quizzicalgrrl, 11 March 2008 Social URL.

1. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    Come and share your birthday with Nellis and me!

So did you have a planned cheat on your birthday? I was thinking about it but since I have bronchitis and cant taste anything anyway, I might as well stick with it.

I am back on week 1, as was traveling in California for work last week and drank like an alcoholic.

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Its my birthday in a few weeks, I'm starting CD tomorrow, and I've no idea whether to have a planned day off for my birthday, or to carry on.....

4. esmeotto

esmeotto Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Happy Birthday!!
    My birthday was on Saturday (37 eeek), and I had planned a Tuna Salad at Frankie & Benny's it also coincided with my AAMW, unfortunately my daughter got chicken pox and we couldn't go. If you do plan to eat set out what your are going to eat and stick to it, that way you won't end up eating a whole cake! Unless you plan it of course :D

Helenx

5. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge 810
    I think I will hate myself if I break my 2nd day of restart on SS so I will make a muffin thing later and pretend it is a cake xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.