is new plan better?

miss_marshmallow

i was member of ww 2 yrs ago and lost 3.5 st. plan was really easy to follow and i really enjoyed it.

what is the new plan like? im re-joining this week but im scared incase i dont like new plan.

I'm finding it better, I also did the old plan & it felt like a diet, this doesn't feel like a diet at all, in fact I feel like I'm eating too much but clearly not as I have lost weight every wk since starting, hopefully again this week. Also finding it fits in with my family & busy life much better, we eat out once a week and still do, without going over my dailys

It took me a couple of days to get my head around the new plan but loving it now. Unlike the old plan you have not only your daily allowance of points (propoints) but a weeklies amount as well. I think this helps me to eat a better balanced diet during the day and still be able to have a treat on the evening, on the old plan if I wanted a treat or was going out I would have to eat hardly anything during the day, or 0p foods so I had points left for the evening and also be very very hungry.
On the new plan I'm never hungry, I always have a good filling breakfast and dinner and don't worry about saving points during the day for treats.

Also fruit is now 0pp! Which is great, I'm eating loads of fruit where as with the old plan I would of begrudged using my points on it.

Hope this helps and good luck xx

Back