Is Sushi free on Extra Easy??

Me and my roommate love going to this all you can eat chinese-grill-sushi-wok and I love to fill up on sushi and on grilled shrimps.

Can I consider sushi free when I'm on an extra easy plan?

It's not free it's about 1-2syns per 100g or something like that. It's all different and depends where you get it from and what's in it.

It's not free it's about 1-2syns per 100g or something like that. It's all different and depends where you get it from and what's in it.

Oh no :( :( I had done Extra Easy especially on that day!
Oh well, honest mistake... it's a bit difficult to do Slimming World from Italy, especially for the fact that you can't find the same brands and restaurants as in the UK

It's an easy mistake to make. I love sushi snack packs and thought they would be free as its just rice and fish. But they have cream cheese or anything else mixed in so they aren't :-(

Panda.Bear.Hugs said:
Me and my roommate love going to this all you can eat chinese-grill-sushi-wok and I love to fill up on sushi and on grilled shrimps.

Can I consider sushi free when I'm on an extra easy plan?

Sadly not because sushi Rice Has sugar and Rice Wine in it Aldo wasabi and the Nori used to wrap it Has syns too ive yet to try making my own low syn version i think Nori Is a few syns a sheet as i looked it up and each sheet naked at least 6 pieces of sushi so you could make your own low syn version i have made it before i was on sw but you could modify to make Lower syn easily

Back