is telly usually so rubbish on a Sat night??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dancing, 14 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Jeez i'm bored. I should add I'm ill and have been lying around not doing much for 3 days

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

not only is there nothing on telly but noone wants to talk to me on here. I'm BORED

4. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    In a word? Yes lol.

Sorry to hear your poorly, hope your feeling better soon x

In the meantime can i get you anything...cuppa? magazine? ;)

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

read loads of magazines lately. I'd like a really good movie and some more water (I've had over 8 litres so far today - soooo dehydrated. I'm eating fruit and veg - not packs. Back on packs on Monday)

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    oh bless!! Boring here too, thats why I am on here!! DH and DD playing Indiana Jones on the Wii, so noTv in lounge. (Tv rubbish any way tho!)

Hope you feel better soon. How bout an early night and a nioce warm cuppa?

7. Carolanski

Carolanski Back to it!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(23%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Hi Dancing

TV on Saturdays does suck!! We've got 5 million channels and it all sucks!! The OH is watching a dodgy horror film on Sky so I'm catching up on here. Not been around much this week - cr*ppy work, funeral, usual depressing stuff. Only saving grace is I've somehow managed to not binge!!

What's up with you? Sorry to hear you're poorly - need to get yourself a good book!! Go poke the kittens and wake them up!!!

Carol x

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Can't sleep...... my sleep has been all over the place. Don't manage to sleep until late and then sleep like the dead for about 10 hours. You know when you start getting cabin fever. Even my exercise bike is starting to look appealing (I wouldn't last two minutes right now though)

9. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

well done for not binging. hope you have a better week after the one you have just had. Kittens are sleeping!!!!! :( They have had a bit of a lazy day today. Although Didge probably tired himself with excitement as he managed to step outside the garden gate today. Cheeky little b90ger didn't want to come back in either.

Ah, I've got some virus - the usual but with the added bonus (until this morning) of constant mild nausea. Thank goodness that is gone. Mostly I'm feeling like i'm in the sahara desert today.

10. Carolanski

Carolanski Back to it!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(23%)
    Diet:
    W8
    Poor you .

One of my cats is trying to get into the gecko's cage - and she knows she's being naughty - we spray her with water and 2 mins later she's back!! It's quite tiresome!!!!

Carol x

11. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    How about blowing a picture of my face up full screen and then seeing how many different pictures you can make by joining the dots up???

Yep, I'm bored too!

12. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you just gave me a coughing fit.

If you took another photo with your mouth open, you'd look like one of the things at the fair where you shoot balls into the mouth (kidding :D). Or the other thing that came to mind was that couple that have a comedy act where the really short woman dresses up as a school boy - you know the one I mean. Not that you look like a boy but there is something about your expression and the dots that made me think of this.

(hope you aren't too down about the marks as it would not be nice for me to be laughing if you are actually feeling low :()

13. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Me too! I think the Minimins Arcade is calling....................!

14. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh - see, I can't do the Arcade. Requires my eratic mind to calm down and concentrate - when I'm bored my head is all over the place trying to find stimulation. I know the Arcade stimulates in a way but you have to concentrate first in order to commit to it (I must be wrong about this as kids - with short attention spans - are constantly on these games). Whatever is at the root of it, I can't get into the games

15. Prettyfacebut?

Prettyfacebut? ...body-has-caught-up!!!!

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(34.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm pretty bored too...even changed my pic to show how well i'm doing on CD:eek:

Did a 4hr walk this morning with my sister...was a good idea at the time...suffering for it now:rolleyes:

XXX

16. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

if that is what a 4hr walk does to you, I'm never doing one!
    :eek:
    Brilliant work D - wow. Soak your feet and give them some loving for serving you well today.

17. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    PMSL!! I think you mean wee Jimmy Crankie and yep I can definately see the resemblance! Nah not down it's all of my own doing :D

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    im really bored tonight too. so bored that im now chewing gum just so i can sit and blow bubbles.
    have brad pitt on tv in the background ' mr and mrs smith' but even he isnt proving to be of much interest tonight.
    maybe theres something in the air tonight. :p

20. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

That's it. Jimmy Crankie!

Yep, me too. I've seen it twice before and that is my limit for any movie even the ones I really like. Hmm I have no chewing gum but perhaps I could start blowing soap bubbles. Actually, the kittens might like that. What can I use to blow through

21. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh well, I'm going to go off and try to read a book. See you all in the morning and if I don't, have a good Sunday.

22. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Night night, hope you feel a bit better tomorrow x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.