• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is the new mag out?

madhousemum

Silver Member
nw mag was at our group on tuesday. xx

Its in shops next Thursday 16th. When you get the December mag with the calendar in, it gives all the in shops dates in it, I always make a note of them.

I bought it today... along with my Scanbran mmmm

xx

I got one today from Tesco which had July on the cover - is there a newer one then?

(only joined a class on Tuesday - so brand new to all this!)

Minders

Finding inspiration
Our turned up in class this week. I got one but had forgotten about it until just now. Hmmm... must read it tomorrow to get new recipe ideas! Yummy!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Yes the July issue has been out for quite a while. The new one should be in Tesco next week.

I got one today from Tesco which had July on the cover - is there a newer one then?

(only joined a class on Tuesday - so brand new to all this!)

squiddie

Starting Again!
I have a question about magazines in general. Why oh why, do they always do it about 3 months in advance?! I mean I got a photography mag last week that said "Sept 09" I mean, what about July 09 and Aug 09? Oh wait I bought those in Feb 06!

I haven't read mine yet but the 7 day eating plan looks like it has some yummy recipes! Esp the cajun pork & dill couscous!