is there a introduction forum I'm missing?

mummy2max

I'm sorry if this is mis-placed, but is there somewhere I should of introduced myself and got to know people a bit? I love this app its so useful but I've made a few threads now and asked a few questions on others and all but 1 has been ignored by everybody.

Nope not at all - some of the subforums aren't browsed as regularly so if you've asked questions in there they might just take a bit longer to be answered :) Just post away and you'll get to know everyone in no time x

Last edited:
Welcome mummy2max,

As missmalibu has said there is a thread at the top of the forum that was started in 2011 and it is the one most used I have just updated it to read 2013 as the advice on the first page is very good and worth a read.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/248176-welcome-newbies-2013-say-hello-here.html

We have a main introduction forum on the main page but you are welcome to introduce yourself here and you can start a new thread if you like or a diary in the diary forum.

Thank you all very much :) I've been doing sw from home since January and I've nearly reached target...(bit slow off the mark finding this site!) It's fantastic though, lots of brilliant ideas and recipes! Goodluck to you all too xx

Back