Is there a limit on Coke Zero/Marigold bouillon a day?

xoxo

On totalsolutions - is there a limit to how much you can drink of both drinks? Thank youuu!! I really appreciate any replies!

I think its 2 of the bouillon and 1 coke zero or other allowable similar.

oh ok - thank you! As exante don't recommend drinking these on the totalsolution, I can't ask them about it.
I think i'll have 2 coke zero, and 1 marigold bouillon - do you think that's ok?

there is no limit on coke zero , they recommend not to drink fizzy drinks just because it makes some people hungry . The boullion does contain salt so they recommend not more than 1-2 a day as it can cause water retention . I drink 2-3 litres of asda diet coke a day and it helps me stick to it far better :)

I got mine in tescos. Make sure its the reduced salt one u get. Sometimes it's in the aisle where the stock cubes are. But I had to ask customers services because their reduced salt version was on a random aisle on it's own

Try Asda also, mine do it in with the stocks and gravies. :D
Koala

Hi. I am new to Exante products and started having them this week after transferring from another VLCD. From the above threads can I just check that it is ok to have coke zero while on the plan? Does it affect you staying in ketosis?

Ches ya can drink coke Zero its fine.. its my saving grace for a sweet craving... i dont drink the boullion as its too salty (even the reduced salt one) its not cos it damages the diet i just dont like the taste of it.. i think there is a sticky about drinks that you can have huni.. xx

I have the boullion and today I've had a few glasses of one zero they have saved me
Today!!

The bouillon and come zero are a life saver, if I do get a hunger pang and it's too soon for another pack they are my go to drink as they fill me up, plus coke zero has become a pudding for me!!!

coke zero

Hi, can someone pls tell me if coke zero and diet coke are the same thing ?
I have diet coke but I dont want to drink it if its only the coke zero we can have?
thanks in advance
xx

No they're diff! Not allowed diet coke as I believe it has citric acid in which will knock u out of ketosis ... Must be coke zero
Good luck
FB xx

i don't think it is the same, I've heard people saying it must'nt contain lactic acid and others have said no citric acid either...well diet coke has citric acid so I'd say its prob a no no but I'm not 100% sure.xx

Definitely no diet coke no

Not sure whats made me
Gain 1lb since yesterday it's either had to much coke zero about 2 pints through the day)
Or I only had 2 packs instead of the three or that I only managed 1.5 litres of water?

So all my packs and. I come zero and all my water, 1 cup of bouillon in a morning .

i have just heard a lady emailed exante and they said they only recommend u drink wats stated on their page and its not just becoz coke zero can make u hungry its also because it can slow down the fat burning process and can bring u out of ketosis. thats wat they told her anyway. i'm not sure what they do suggest but I know I wont be drinking boullion anymore coz I had a day this week wen I had two cups and woke up 2lb heavier :eek: xx

Last edited:
a cup of bullion is about 12 kcals... having 24kcals extra isnt going to make you gain 2lbs - honestly :)

The 2lb gain is down to a natural fluctuation, it happens to everyone, thats why daily weigh ins are a bad idea unless you can ignore the gains until wi day

I have to admit this aspect of Exante seriously P's me off. Theres NO consistency in the advice they give it seems to depend who gets your email. I have several emails from them, one confirms coke zero is absolutely fine and another about bullion. They need to get their stories consistent

Back