Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Is there a limit to how much mix a mousse you can have a day?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dancing, 19 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

subject title says it all.

I've discovered that many of the flavours I detested hot are delicious as a mousse

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It should only be 1 pack a day made into a mousse

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

ohhhhh. how disappointing. Why is that? But I was encouraged to hear we can have nothing but tetras in a day.

5. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    How much are you supposed to use? The container says 1 scoop but I don't have a scoop (except for one that I use to scoop cat litter into the tray!!) Can I use this one - LOL!!

6. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    LOL!!!!! good try, but not quite sure that would work lol Its a bit like the pint size wine glass I have.. no wonder I always failed at diets like WW. I only had one glass of wine a night I promise!!

I have to admit when I am into ketosis and have been for a few days, I have 1 mousse a day, and sometimes jelly as well, and its never kicked me out. Although I dont do it every day, I am not quite sure what the consequences are of having too much?

7. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge

the scoop comes inside the mousse pot

8. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Occasionally the mousse pots do not have a scoop in them the amount of mix is 10ml or 2 teaspoons.

Linda

9. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks - been dying to make some mousse but didn't want to do it wrong. Might go make some now...

10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

is there no reason why we can't have two mix a mousse a day?

11. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Its due to the extra calories in the mousse mix the recommendation is only one per day

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.