Is there any oldies on here!

nannydi

wants a new body
hi for those that weren't here about 3 - 4 years ago you won't know me lol. i'm diane i am 42 and live in devon. for those that were here back then.........................................I'M BACK

lost 3.5 stone with SW then found out mum had cancer and 8 months later we lost her and the diet was well and truly thrown out the window! its took a lot of soul searching to get back to sw and the possibility of having gallstones hasn't helped either. ended up 20 stone 4lb rejoined twice heart wasn't in it, i really didn't care what went in my mouth. rejoined SW on 26th january this year and so far have lost 9.5lb in two weeks so now onwards and upwards x

I am not that old (31) but then neither are u lol x I know exactly where u r coming from as my mum passed away in December. It was very sudden and the diet went totally wrong but I am still trying to get back into it x it's so hard to get my head around it all but as you said onwards and upwards!!!

hi diane,
im an 'oldie at 46!
so sorry to hear about your mum!
good luck on the new SW

Another oldie here! :D

I think by oldie you mean been around this forum a long time? In which case HI!! I remember you hun.

Good to see you back and so sorry to hear your sad news.

Well done on that good start!

Jay xx

jaylou said:
I think by oldie you mean been around this forum a long time? In which case HI!! I remember you hun.

Good to see you back and so sorry to hear your sad news.

Well done on that good start!

Jay xx

Remember you're not an oldie in age as you're only 32!!

Hi nannydi, I remember you! Im back again as well - think im more focused this time im doing it for me, not for an event or any other reason only to make me happy.

9.5lbs is brilliant in two weeks. Ive lost 8.5lbs in four weeks and im over the moon. Nice to see you back again. :D

yes lol i meant people who were on the forum before lol but hello to you all and thankyou for your messages xxxxxx

Back