is there anyone wheat/gluten intolerant on slimming world plan

miss irish

im struggling on the plan as im intolerant to wheat/gluten and find the gluten free products can be higher in calories than normal stuff and can someone tell me what plan im actually supposed to be following.....thanks guys/galls....
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I'm only doing it at home and just started but in Cairo very difficult to find Gluten free products although a( load came in last week) pastas are treated as normal pasta and free on extra easy. And I generally have egg (no bread) and a piece of fruit or baked beans for breakfast. I don't think I could personally do red as I tend to eat a lot of rice and potatoes (free on extra easy) and i couldn't do green because of eggs and and tuna which I eat loads of.
I suppose it depends on what you want to eat normally. I really do struggle with the HexB though.

I'm only doing it at home and just started but in Cairo very difficult to find Gluten free products although a( load came in last week) pastas are treated as normal pasta and free on extra easy. And I generally have egg (no bread) and a piece of fruit or baked beans for breakfast. I don't think I could personally do red as I tend to eat a lot of rice and potatoes (free on extra easy) and i couldn't do green because of eggs and and tuna which I eat loads of.
I suppose it depends on what you want to eat normally. I really do struggle with the HexB though.

why couldnt you do green, eggs are free on green same as EE and tuna you could have as HEb.

Back