Is there anyone with 1 or 2 stone left to lose ?(14lb-24lbs)

Hi all! Hope your well!
I’m hopefully at the last leg of my weight loss journey and I wondered if anyone else has similar amount as me to lose ?

I have 16lbs left.

I lost the majority of my weight last year and then this year I lost abit then decided to maintain because I didn’t really think though I’d of liked to I didn’t really think I’d make it to normal weight.

But then I decided I’d really like to give it ago and starting losing weight again when I’m so close feels like a different Experiance. When I started at 17 stone + to be honest losing anything was great. But the end goal wasn’t really what I thought about as it was so far away.

Now .. I’m nervous and excited but also think getting there still may be too good to be true lol

Any one want to stay on track together and update how we’re doing feel free.

If no one joins I gues I will just update my progress.

I put it in the “ we mean it this time” section because I’ve thought of starting to lose weight before but then just decided not too but I’m biting the bullet to just get on with it. And I mean I won’t stop till I get to my 24.9 BMI lol

I'm a stone to target.

Wow, you have done brilliantly xx

I'm a stone to target.

Wow, you have done brilliantly xx
Thank you so much ! What’s your plan to get this last stone off ? Would you like to do weekly weigh ins?

Thank you so much ! What’s your plan to get this last stone off ? Would you like to do weekly weigh ins?

Sounds a plan.

I'm currently snacking on pickled onions. Anything to stop me diving head first into the biscuit barrel .
This time of night Is my danger time. I'm not hungry but I'm a snacker.

Sounds a plan.

I'm currently snacking on pickled onions. Anything to stop me diving head first into the biscuit barrel .
This time of night Is my danger time. I'm not hungry but I'm a snacker.
Hope you successed I’m exactly the same !! I just used to snack all day but I have said no snacks unless veg fruit or a boiled egg and if I don’t want those it means I’m not hungry and I’ve cut out alcohol as it slows my loses

Well done to you both for the amazing losses! And will follow your journey to target - I'm a long way off that yet but interesting how your thinking has to change, etc.

Love the fact that if you have good snacks ready and you don't want them, means you're not hungry - that's the key, isn't it!

Good luck to you both, you can do this!

Well done to you both for the amazing losses! And will follow your journey to target - I'm a long way off that yet but interesting how your thinking has to change, etc.

Love the fact that if you have good snacks ready and you don't want them, means you're not hungry - that's the key, isn't it!

Good luck to you both, you can do this!
Thank you so much ! And you will be here before you know it good luck on your journey too x you have lost loads ! Weldone

Good luck getting rid of your last 16lbs and a massive well done on your loss so far.

I'm 18lbs from my target. I started doing calorie counting in February and have so far lost over 2 stones. Now I'm on the final push to get the last 16lbs off.
Weldone!!! You’ve done amazing !! I might try calorie counting ! How much calories do you allow your self per day?

I'm kind of at the same point as yourself approximately around 1-1.5 stone away from my potential target.
I've dropped from 266 lbs @ October 2017 to 215 lbs @ October 2018.
I was down to 209 lbs at the beginning of August 2018.

But my weight has crept up slightly due to an accident resulting in no exercise at all from July 27th to Sep 15th.
Although I attribute the 2-3 extra pounds lost in August to a four day stay in hospital with the food.

I also had a particularly severe cold that prevented any exercise due to my asthma for about 10 days.
With both events causing me to be slightly more lax with my diet during those periods.

Just getting back to the exercise duration and difficulty levels of before my accident.
The majority of my exercise is on an exercise bicycle trying to do between 42-44km on an average day.

Calorie counting is so easy. I use the MFP app and record everything. I try to stick to between 1000 - 1200 a day.
That’s awesome I’m going to give that ago this week !

Sorry to hear about your accident ! You’ve really done amazing !! That’s great the excersise you do I really need to do more excersise I’m going to try some home excersises .. I’m really lazy lol

I'm kind of at the same point as yourself approximately around 1-1.5 stone away from my potential target.
I've dropped from 266 lbs @ October 2017 to 215 lbs @ October 2018.
I was down to 209 lbs at the beginning of August 2018.

But my weight has crept up slightly due to an accident resulting in no exercise at all from July 27th to Sep 15th.
Although I attribute the 2-3 extra pounds lost in August to a four day stay in hospital with the food.

I also had a particularly severe cold that prevented any exercise due to my asthma for about 10 days.
With both events causing me to be slightly more lax with my diet during those periods.

Just getting back to the exercise duration and difficulty levels of before my accident.
The majority of my exercise is on an exercise bicycle trying to do between 42-44km on an average day.

Hi I’ve also one stone to go, however if I can shuffle another 20lbs I’d be even happier! I’m on SF and will continue until I hit my goal and then maintain!!
Me too about 20ish I haven’t been good this weekend lol il weigh on Monday but I think I may have some repairing to do for any damage I did this weekend lol

I think a few extra wouldn’t hurt will give some wiggle room for those random days the scale decides to add a couple of lbs lol

I’m going to try and weigh on Monday

And then not again till the following Monday

Hi all! Hope your well!
I’m hopefully at the last leg of my weight loss journey and I wondered if anyone else has similar amount as me to lose ?

I have 16lbs left.

I lost the majority of my weight last year and then this year I lost abit then decided to maintain because I didn’t really think though I’d of liked to I didn’t really think I’d make it to normal weight.

But then I decided I’d really like to give it ago and starting losing weight again when I’m so close feels like a different Experiance. When I started at 17 stone + to be honest losing anything was great. But the end goal wasn’t really what I thought about as it was so far away.

Now .. I’m nervous and excited but also think getting there still may be too good to be true lol

Any one want to stay on track together and update how we’re doing feel free.

If no one joins I gues I will just update my progress.

I put it in the “ we mean it this time” section because I’ve thought of starting to lose weight before but then just decided not too but I’m biting the bullet to just get on with it. And I mean I won’t stop till I get to my 24.9 BMI lol

I’m a stone and a half from bmi 25 and 34 pounds from target ( after losing nearly 6 stone already )
I think the next 5 months will be the hardest as I feel so thin ( but I’m not!!😂😂)

I’d live to join a mini group in the last stages !!!

I haven't officially set my target with Slimming World yet, but I want to lose another 19lbs, and finish off at target when I get my 12 stone award. This last 19lbs is going to be so hard to shift. It's not falling off anymore

Back