is there enough protein in Lipotrim to tone muscle?

curlylow

Hello,

During my 8-12weeks of being on Lipotrim I want to be toning my muscles and maybe building them up slightly. However some one told me that its dangerous to do weights on Lipotrim as we aren't getting enough protein for the muscles to successfully regrow and get stronger...?

Is this true? I dont want to do any damage I just thought starting weights now will really help when I am smaller. And also help with my metabolic rate :)

xx

Hello,

During my 8-12weeks of being on Lipotrim I want to be toning my muscles and maybe building them up slightly. However some one told me that its dangerous to do weights on Lipotrim as we aren't getting enough protein for the muscles to successfully regrow and get stronger...?

Is this true? I dont want to do any damage I just thought starting weights now will really help when I am smaller. And also help with my metabolic rate :)

xx

Hey lacey,

I'm on my second sess of Lipotrim and I've never heard that. From what I was told Lipotrim supplies everything we need and the body converts fat to glycogen for muscle energy.... My pharmacists all recommend excercising after the first week [with no restrictions r specifications tho]

Does the person that told you that know much about lipotrim?? I know a lot of people that make assumptions about the diet but then when I found out some sciencey stuff their 'assumptions' were completely ungrounded.

Hiya

You can't build any muscle while you're on a VLCD, but you can protect the muscle you've already got and work on your muscle strength and endurance.

It's not dangerous to do light weights, though I wouldn't embark on a body building programme as your friend is right - your body isn't getting enough of the right type of fuel for that. Your specific protein needs would depend on your body weight and the type of training (and duration!) that you're doing.

yeah - people do make alot assumptions on things they no nothing about dont they!!

thanks Kate, thats really great advice. I also called the Lipotrim people and I'm waiting for a call back.

I'll keep u posted on what they say.

Back