Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Is this a record?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Beccubug, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Beccubug

Beccubug Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I had my weigh in with my CDC last night. I am 11 days in and according to my scales yesterday morning I was 12 stone 11 pounds. When I got to weigh in I was showing as 13 stone 4 pounds. My weight loss was 3/4 of a pound. I went home and weighed myself just to make sure it was not just a big difference between them. Mine were the same. 8 pounds on in the course of a day, surely that is a record. I always go by my morning weigh ins anyway and I was down to 11 stone 10 this morning but I was quite impressed that my body found 8 pounds from nowhere.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. roannegreenway

roannegreenway Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13.5lb(34.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    LOL,
    Thats pretty impressive ,
    Still i only have to look at food and i put on weight !!

How are you finding the CD??

4. Beccubug

Beccubug Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks, I thought so too.

I find it really hard but also very worth it. 10 pounds in eleven days can't be bad. What diet do you do?

5. hels80

hels80 Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.52%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I can easily put on half a stone between morning and evening; ridiculous! I find it much easier to gauge my weight by how well/badly my clothes fit and ignore the scales!

6. Beccubug

Beccubug Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Damn I thought I was unique. He he. Yeah I don't care what they say really. I like to weigh in the morning because it keeps me going but I am also much more interested in how my clothes feel.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.