Is this bad?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 14 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Since I had to move up the cd plan due to lack of money, I am hating the fact that I have to eat food, I am so scared that I won't burn it off to lose weight. I know this is wrong but I am now obsessed with what I do have to eat, and eat as little as I can get away with. What's wrong with me?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    THe plans are all tried and tested by experts Nessa and if you stick to the plans you will lose weight, although not as quickly as SS. You need to choose a plan and try your best to stick to it - easier said than done, I know.

Now that you are having more calories you could try exercising to speed up your weight loss. Your roller skating sounds like a great way to get fit, or just put on a DVD and do it at home. Your kids will think it is great fun.

4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.89%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    There's nothing wrong with you ... it's just that, like me, you haven't been able to go through the proper stages of CD to get your head back into eating mode.

For months, I've been swinging wildly between 'feast or famine' - leaping between SSing on the few occasions I could afford it then having to stop - piling on the glycogen and getting disheartened so losing the plot and pigging out .. and then the whole cycle starting over again. I've gained 4st doing it 'my way'.

What CD plan are you doing? Whichever one it is, PLEASE don't make my mistake and try modifying it in the belief that you won't lose weight by following it.

These plans were designed to work if followed: you WILL lose weight if you stick to the plan. Fight the fear of food because it leads nowhere good.

Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.