Is this food ok??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ChellyWellyBoot, 11 March 2009 Social URL.

1. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Ok soo Ive written out a food diary for next week... I think that I have done it right but I dont know... it seems like loads on some days!!!

So help please!!!

Day 1 -
    Breakfast - Shake
    Lunch - Shake
    Dinner 4 - 6oz of chicken breast, lettuce, onions, peppers + Balsamic vinegar

Day 2 -

Breakfast - Shake
    Lunch - 4 - 6oz of turkey breast, lettuce, onions, peppers + balsamic vinegar
    Dinner - Cod fillet, heaped tablespoon of green beans and spinach, and about half a tablespoon of petits pois and a piece of brocolli.

Day 3 -

Breakfast - Shake
    Lunch - 5oz chicken breast, piece of brocolli and half a tablespoon of petits pois, and a tablespoon of green beans and spinach
    Dinner - Tuna and onion microwaved, 8oz baked potato (Do i leave the skin on???) with fromage frais, lettuce, peppers + balsamic vinegar

Day four -

Breakfast - Shake
    Lunch - 1 whole meal pitta, 4 - 6oz of chicken breast, lettuce, onions, peppers + Balsamic vinegar

Snack - 0% fat fromage frais

Dinner - Haddock Fillet, 6 new potatoes + heaped tablespoon of mixed vegetables

Day five -

Breakfast - Shake
    Lunch - Salmon Fillet, tablespoon of green beans, tablespoon of spinach and tablespoon of petit pois
    Dinner - Spaghetti bolognese (consisting of drained lean mince (how much of this do i use???) low fat sauce, Dolmio light???, 4oz cooked spaghetti..

Snack (maybe) natural yogurt low fat

Day 6 -
    Breakfast - Shake
    Lunch - Tuna sandwich (wholemeal bread) lettuce and onions
    Dinner - Turkey breasts, two tablespoons of mixed veg, 6 new potatoes n fromage frais and parsley

Snack (maybe) - Natural low fat yogurt

Day 7 -

Breakfast - Shake

Lunch - Cod fillet + tablespoon mixed veg, tablespoon spinach, table spoon green beans + piece of brocolli

Dinner - Chicken, Mixed peppers, onions and 4oz white rice

Snack (maybe) - 0% fat fromage frais...

Ok thats it... I was going by the refeed programme from the pharmasist but it sounds soooo much and I dont know If i have read it wrong!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.