Step 1 Sole Source Is this normal?

Joshellie

I find that cooking & baking is helping me through my 1st week! I thought I'd need to stay well away from anything edible, but I'm quite the reverse lol Day 4 for me, I'm motivated, determined & focused! Can it hold out? With the help of this forum & the minimins app I think I stand a pretty good chance :)

I did this when I was on LL it seemed it was all I could do to keep sane! I'm not quite sure why I felt the need to surround myself with food but it certainly helped. As for normal who knows, one mans normal is another mans strange!!!!!

I know how you feel in a way. Not cooked anything yet but am still watching my cookery programmes. I watch a lot of these and was worried I wouldn't be able to face them, I was wrong.

I am finding myself planning on what I will be having to eat when I reach my target though. So far it's the old junk food that got me in this mess. Now I'm trying to figure out how many times a month I would be able to have it and be ok!! Don't think my brains quite switched on to the reason I'm doing this diet yet!

Think I'm going to make Christmas lunch (non diet version) my treat as I will have been doing it for two months by then. :)

Hi there!

I am just starting CD diet on day 2. Trying to just constantly sip water throughout the day. Got a short week this week as counsellor has to weigh me on day 5 to fit me in.,Which suits me as less time to wait for weigh in.
Can I ask how people have their packs...i am wondering whether it is beneficial or bad to hold out on first pack of the day as it is the evenings when i need stuff.

Good luck everyone.
WOuld love to lose 34lbs by Christmas to get me to my first target.

Hi there!

I am just starting CD diet on day 2. Trying to just constantly sip water throughout the day. Got a short week this week as counsellor has to weigh me on day 5 to fit me in.,Which suits me as less time to wait for weigh in.
Can I ask how people have their packs...i am wondering whether it is beneficial or bad to hold out on first pack of the day as it is the evenings when i need stuff.

Good luck everyone.
WOuld love to lose 34lbs by Christmas to get me to my first target.

Hi miracle,

I wouldn't suggest missing packs I did that and got told off lol!
I have 1 tetra in morn about 9/10
Then 1 for lunch at around 1/2
Then soup for tea at 6
Then 1 final shake at 8.30/9

Hope this helps!
Good luck

I don't have my first shake till lunchtime-I never want it in the mornings and I struggle more later afternoon/evening, so have them then.

Back