Is this normal???

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Hi All

Today I have had a really tight chest and feel a little short of breath, now on day 4. Is this part of LT ?? Never had it before!

I get that sometimes but not often, don't know what the reason is sorry hon.

Sorry I am no help. I never got it! But hope your feeling better soon!

I would suggest you ask your Pharmacist or whoever supplies your Lipotrim. Are you having pain - if so get yourself to A&E.
One thing it could be, as I have noticed it myself since starting low-carbing with food, is you may have lost some weight, therefore feel more energetic, so you move more, or move quicker and do more things, and your body (still being overweight) is needing to cope with this extra activity it is not used to. Perhaps try to take it easier, but still get advice from a professional.

Thanks guys. Pam - Not in any pain just feels tight. I will defo check with pharmacy after work. I suffered with mild panic attacks after my son was born, worry over breastfeeding and failing, maybe its the same just worry over failing in this case lol

Ive never had any pains sorry hun, make sure you go to the pharmacy and get it checked out. Hope you feel better soon. xx

Hiya hun,

I felt the same way as yourself and thought it was something serious as it wasnt something that I had before. On the safe side I went to a & e and received an ecg, thankfully everything was fine. Its your body reajusting to the sudden shock from eating lots of calories to barely nothing but if in doubt always seek advice from your own doctor as you said you suffer from anxiety and panic attacks so it could be something relating to that as well. Have ya ever thought of doing hypophonesis
? Its a great way to help you control your fears and I have known alot of people that it has helped.

I have had that feeling for the last 2days its on my right side so know its not my heart and like u it dont hurt you are just aware of it! I also had pains in my legs like i was gonna get cramp but went for a walk with the dogs and feelin better now, im also not sleepin that well, do u get that also? x

Hiya hun,

Have ya ever thought of doing hypophonesis? Its a great way to help you control your fears and I have known alot of people that it has helped.

I have thought about trying this but im a naturally tense person so I dont think i would relax enough :)

I have had that feeling for the last 2days its on my right side so know its not my heart and like u it dont hurt you are just aware of it! I also had pains in my legs like i was gonna get cramp but went for a walk with the dogs and feelin better now, im also not sleepin that well, do u get that also? x

Hi hun, feel feeling better this afternoon, but yes im also struggling to sleep so maybe it has something to do with that, im going to see if I have the same tomorrow morning, hope your feeling ok now :)

Back