Is this the energy I heard so much about?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Conn76, 22 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Conn76

Conn76 Full Member

I'm on Day 40 of LL and this week I have finally started to experience the great sleep and new found energy I was promised upon entering ketosis.

This has meant a lot mentally - I've been able to do all the things I have unexplainably put off. The wardrobe has been culled, the bathroom and bedroom revamped and I've began spoiling myself rather than ignoring.

My goals are seeming increasingly attainable and I almost believe that this will work. Still a lot of mental gymnastics to go before I am thoroughly convinced but I really do feel a step closer.

Just felt I wanted to share this with someone.

Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Great isnt it? Wish we could bottle it for when times get tough!!

Well done you!

4. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

it took me a while to find it but when i did, wow! llike you wardrobe was sorted through, bought new clothes (something i rarely ever did) joined a gym and even went!

sil

5. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Full Member

I can't wait for my energy to kick in. I am on day 19 and so not too long to go before I can do the big spring clean! Thank you for sharing x

6. rubywoo

rubywoo Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hey you,

Glad your feeling so positive, something similar happened to me too. It's a wonderful feeling, I remember dancing around the room I felt so energetic and just, well just happy - Perky. Usually me and "Perky" are on different continents!

Keep smiling.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.