Is your CDC special?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by louale, 14 May 2008 Social URL.

1. louale

louale Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    My CDC is soooo lovely, she emails me each day and sends me a positive message or text. When my emails don't sound very positive to her, she phones me. On some days, I look at the clock and realise that we've been chatting for over 2 hours!

Whilst on holiday a few months ago, she sent me a positive text message each day. I'm going away for quite a few weeks, so she has made me 2 calendars, a page for each day that I'll be away - the calendars have positive messages on them for each day and she has decorated them for me - she clearly spent many hours preparing these for me.

I really feel like I need to lose the weigh as I will be letting her down, she has put so much time into helping me.

Is your CDC special?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kopcat

kopcat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(21.38%)
    Diet:
    Now: High protein/sensible eating
    WOW!!! You sound very lucky!! I'm on my second CDC now, and (without meaning to sound harsh) neither of them are fit to tie the boot laces of yours....

My first didn't even bother to contact me when I dropped out of the universe following a family bereavement (I sent a message explaining why I couldn't make my appointment and heard diddly squat), I then went back to her for a short time (couple of months later) until I had my knee op - again I've heard nothing at all since - no "how are you" or anything. I've just re-started, a week ago, with a new CDC.....lovely lady, but again, no call or anything to see how I'm doing or if I'm managing to stick to it.

I have a feeling this is like so many "jobs" - to some it's just a business, to others a "vocation". There's such a disparity in CDCs..... Those of you with caring, good ones are VERY lucky!

I must also say, to CDCs, I think there must be some horrendous clients out there too...those who don't call when they say they will, don't bother turning up to appointments, those who expect you to ask "how high?" when they say jump etc etc etc

4. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    nope lol. she doesnt talk about how u feeling, or anything. just sells i the stuff, really want one thats really lovely. but my sister goes to thid one so its easer for me lol

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

Mine's not special either more just weigh,how you doing get packs and bye in out 5mins!!!!! But wow what a nice cdc you have that was soo nice of her to do that for you how kind and thoughtful you will have to stick to it now!!!

becky xx

6. MarkyBoyAce

MarkyBoyAce Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    To be honest, mine talks to much.....Not just a little bit too much, but far too much. She says more in the 10 minutes i see her in, than i do in a whole day!

She's a lovely lady, but god, give it a rest woman.

7. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I'm told I'm "special"!!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm .......

8. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Ungrateful boy!! Slap slap!

9. MarkyBoyAce

MarkyBoyAce Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sorry, you're right! I'll just take ear plugs next time.

Men don't like chat, you all know that!

10. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    My men do!!! ;):p

11. MarkyBoyAce

MarkyBoyAce Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Do you live in Brighton? I could understand that then!

12. flirty40greeneyes

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save

Nope Cheshire!!!

And see how much you are talking on here!!!! :p:p

13. Kimba_soontobeslim

Kimba_soontobeslim Full Member

Mines nothing like that - I get a very quick 'how are you getting on', weigh in and then I'm out the door with my packs....usually takes about 10 mins! You are very lucky! It must be very encouraging......!!

14. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I get what I want from mine, I dont like to be inundated with calls texts etc, and I like to be in and out of her house quick, but then again I am doing pretty well on my own so far, if I was struggling more, maybe I would like her to be more active with me she did say to me at one point that she doesnt like to intrude but if I need anything just to let her know.

15. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    mines is lovely. i dont get a phone call or text but im glad i dont coz i just like to get on with it on my own! im sure if i needed her 2 i would get it! she is v v understanding about rescheduling and stuff as i have a baby and full time job. she weighs me and asks me how everything is going and i never feel rushed or anythin or like she is just in it for business. she genuinely seems interested and is just a lovely person! i look forward to our meetings!
    x

16. louale

louale Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Wow, I feel even more lucky now!

Louale x

17. Caress

Caress Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Mine's fabulous, of course I have to say this cos she'd get me if I didn't..

Seriously though, she's very very supportive, not only cos I'm her sister, but because she's also a very caring person, she never lets us down, even though she's ill at the moment, she's still here for her clients.

I know that without her support, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. kopcat

kopcat Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(21.38%)
    Diet:
    Now: High protein/sensible eating
    :D what kind of "special"?? :D

(Am in your neck of the woods quite often, grandpa-in-law lives in Holmes Chapel :))

20. cee-cee

cee-cee Dizzy blonde

Diet:
    Lipotrim, moved to CD
    She sounds an absolute saint! Mine has been disappointing, and I'm looking for another. When I have had problems, she is not very supportive, never texts to see how I am getting on, and even suggested I eat some fruit last week!

Where do you live louale? We will all be changing to your cdc:D

21. tomtom

tomtom Full Member

Is my cdc special...NO.

I even tried to contact another CDC...didn't even get as much as a reply, so using my original CDC.

22. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Mine is really lovely too, very supportive, but not in your face, which is just how I like it! She's been really good with me being off plan for the last few weeks, and didn't even flinch when we realised how much I'd put back on. She's a gem!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.