is your cdc supportive?

chan24

Hi all im new to this forum and am on my fourth day,i had expected my cc to drop me a txt or email in my 1st week to see how im getting on and as im new to this but NO nothing,am i over reacting?? what are everybodys else cc like?

My previous one let me get on and do my own thing, which was fine at the time. I would text her if I needed anything and she would reply.

This time things are a bit different, and this current consultant text me after our first meeting and second meetings and also sent other texts of encouragement. Which I do appreciate.

I think it depends on your consultant and how they fit in being a CDC...my consultant does his role full time...

Perhaps you should say that you would like a bit of text support / encouragement and see what they say.

Mine is awesome :) Let them know you need a bit of extra support - that's what they're there for xx

You're definately not over-reacting!
When you start any type of weight loss journey, you need that support, even if its from CDC.

My first week my CDC text me about 2/3 times, just checking i liked my products & how i was feeling etc.
23 weeks into the journey, my consultant emails me regularly (even from america, where she is now!!) .. I had a job interview last week and she was emailing me from the states, making sure it went ok! I think its really important you find the right person to go through this journey with!! xx

Hi minis ur cdc sounds just about as rubbish as mine.hope you have a lovely holiday and find urself a nice new cdc when you get bk.Xsinead i like the sound of ur cdc on a serious note im going to look for another one just a txt only takes a min.Id rather pay someone who is helpful x

I get lots of support from here to be honest xx

Mine is great, checks in once a week in between weigh ins, but doesn't pester. She took pics before I started, and measures me every week. Gives good advice too and is motivational, she has lost weight herself doing cambridge.
I feel v lucky as was worried beforehand if I got someone I didn't gel with but she's fab.
Totally agree with Minnie64 though, support on this forum is fab, nothing like sharing the ups and downs with peeps who are on the same path as you are x

No mine was totally rubbish, she wasn't even nice and informative on my first visit, didn't hae clue what i was doing so I ditched her for a lovely lady.

Hi,

I had 2 lousy CDC when I first started out. I switched to slim and save, saved money, petrol, time and hassle. :)

I think the right CDC makes ALL the difference! I was really lucky, the woman I called to start my journey came put to me and I knew then I'd picked the right person!
She text's me 2 or 3 times a week to see how I'm doing, I feel like I can be completely open with her about every aspect of the diet,
She even pop's out if I want to swap some shakes or bar's etc, I think you need to switch!
She came out to me and weighed me, measured me, took pic's of me, and sat with me for an hour telling me all about the plan and her experience on the plan as well, It made me feel better knowing she's done it, maintained and really know's what she's talking about, I'd definitely change CDC's if I were you xx

Back