Isn't weigh in day horrid?

Zayna

Well, sometimes. It's the waiting. I don't get weighed till teatime. I am nervous. Last week I lost an astonishing 5lb, this week... well for a start it's totm, and though I've done well this week I always feel like I could have done better...

We'll see. 5.30pm... shudder....

good luck on WI, :)
as for totm god why do females hold fluid lol, :p

Good luck Zayna, Just remember if weigh in is at 5.30pm today..You may have drunk quite a lot of fluids by then so it may effect the reading of the weight loss today, I am sure you will do great though :) I always do mine around 12noon so I have not drunk lots of water before hand!! ;)

Good luck for your weigh in - I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. I get weighed in the morning as I know it would be hard to wait all day.

good luck hun xx

Good Luck ... i too will have to wait till late afternoon for my WI as it's a little village where they stock LT only one i could find no other way of getting their without a car have to share one with hubby ... can i ask what TOTM is ? sorry still a newbee :)

good luck with ur WI!
im sure u will do good, and besides any loss is a good loss!!
xx

good luck x x let us know how it goes

Good luck with your way in and don't worry too much you'll be fine xx

my anthem used to be tell me why i dont like mondays by the boomtown rats changed to Fridays .. my colleagues my OH my mum all hated fridays because i spent the whole day in one dreading the 5:00pm WI even though i had religiously stuck to the plan drank my water etc and god help them if it was TOTM and i knew it would affect my loss.

Great to see your all doing so well ! XX hope your WI went ok hon
Gen x

good luck with WI ..... if it is affected by totm then your loss will be more next wk..!!

I dread it too I think it relates to going to WW or SW and putting on weight even when I had been "good"

Are you still doing refeed?
if you mean me no im in my first week of slimming world :) i did a couple of weeks refeed then decided to go it alone
its so much easier now because i didnt have to cook much on LT i had more time so i got round to reading all the dietetics and nutrition books i acquired whilst at uni i now understand more about food than i did pre LT and now i better than i did before :)

Well...how did it go? Cant find a WI post?! :(

if you mean me no im in my first week of slimming world :) i did a couple of weeks refeed then decided to go it alone
its so much easier now because i didnt have to cook much on LT i had more time so i got round to reading all the dietetics and nutrition books i acquired whilst at uni i now understand more about food than i did pre LT and now i better than i did before :)

No sorry, I wasn't clear, I was asking Zayna, she said a few weeks ago she was on 'unofficial refeed'...

Back